Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-22-2005, 07:33 AM   #1  

Default Day 2 over

Well I have another day under my belt done and over with and I can call it a success.

No donuts for breakfast.
I actually ate fruit in between meals
had company for dinner after work and instead of stopping for a pizza like people wanted I stopped at the grocery store and got the ingredients for chicken ceasar salad. It was a huge hit!!!
no oreos at 10PM (another BAD habit I am trying to overcome)

I am not getting on the scale every morning. Just taking 1 meal at a time.

Thanks for letting me post my daily accomplishments. if they should be posted someplace else someon please let me know.
scrappyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 09:45 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 312/174/150

Great job! Here's to a successful Day 3!
Burgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 12:06 PM   #3  
Haley

Taking it one meal at a time is a great idea (as long as you don't get stuck with something bad for the next meal). It slows everything down and makes you realize that it is a slow process and you have to concentrate on eating healthy. Congrats on all your accomplishments!
haleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 03:59 PM   #4  

Hey! Great Job! Keep it up and you will be there before you know it. I think it really is all about breaking those bad habits and creating new healthy ones.

I'm a redhead too!! There seem to be so few of us, and I wasn't even able to pass mine on to any of my three kids. I keep saying that I better have redheaded grandbabies when the time comes...and I'm not rushing it!!!
mom of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 05:04 PM   #5  
SuperFreak

S/C/G: 330/319/150

Height: 5"5

Another good tip that when your first starting out I wouldnt keep any of that sweets in the house until your able to let them lay in front of you and not even think about grabbing them.
I know myself and I had to and that helped out on not munching on them.
Theres many diffrent variations if your looing for something sweet. For a while I would snack on a fat free pudding until I was able to go down to the sugar free. I also think you have to weene yourself a bit off the sugar if your used to having a bunch of sugar. As time goes by it will get easier and easier.
Talk to yourself and think about anything before you make choices.
Ask do I need this , and why am I choosing this. You might just see that you really dont want it. Keep up the good choices. And your doing great.
MorticiaAddams is offline   Reply With Quote