South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 03:08 PM   #1  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

Default Am I eating right???

Help!!!! Since I'm not losing like I feel I should be I plan to use this thread to post my menus for the next few days. I just started a new thread instead of posting in the daily thread, I hope that's OK. If anyone else is having the same problem it would probably be a good idea for you to post your daily menus here too! Critique me everyone, pleeeeaase!!!

Today:
B'fast (7am):
-1 egg + 2 egg whites, 1/2C spinach, 1oz cheese all scrambled together (only ate half since it made me feel pukey)
-1 C black coffee
-Soy frappachino (2/3 C sf cappachino flav soymilk, 1 tsp instant coffee, 1T cocoa powder, ice, 2 pkts splenda)-made it to go and drank it on the way to the woods

Snack (12pm):
-snickers marathon low carb bar (yes, bad I know but I was starving and on the way to another site I ran into a drug store and bought the healthiest thing I could that had protein......yes, I needed to be more prepared)

Will eat later:

Lunch (3pm--will eat as soon as I'm done posting this):
-salad with 1 C romaine, 1 celery stick, 1/4 cucumber, handfull of grape tomatoes, SB recommended kraft light carb control ranch--2-3 Tbs not exactly sure, @4-5oz left over london broil from last night.

Dinner(7pm~ish):
-cknbrst with mushrooms, onion and 2T ff sourcream
-broccoli
-brussel sprouts

Some P1 dessert--not sure what yet--prob the milkshake
Old 07-21-2005, 03:46 PM   #2  
Kyemom

you need to eat something between 7 am & noon..too long to wait. No more of those bars...they are bad!!
Old 07-21-2005, 04:06 PM   #3  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

bars = bad (as I finish one)

How about more veggies somewhere for snacks???
Old 07-21-2005, 04:19 PM   #4  

I agree have your snack sooner and more veggies!
Old 07-21-2005, 05:44 PM   #5  

Height: 5'-2"

Pearshape, have you tried putting your menu through Fitday? As well as needing some more veggies (not to mention not eating those BAD bars!! ), you may not be getting enough calories. You may have stalled your metabolism.
Old 07-22-2005, 07:49 AM   #6  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

Thanks, ladies! Good idea to keep track of calories, etc. I tried it in fitday and it takes FOREVERRRRR so I'll just write down what I eat and use the USDA calorie and nutrient chart to track it.
Closed Thread