View Poll Results: Do you have your ears pierced?
Yes - one hole in each 8 40.00%
Yes - more than one hole in either/both 11 55.00%
No, but I'm thinking about getting them done 0 0%
No way! 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2001, 05:30 AM   #1  
Scotland's finest export

Talking One more day till Friday!

Hello girls!
Hope you are all having a good day. It's quite sunny in London this morning, but I'm sure that won't last! I went out margarita drinking last night with one of my best friends. She is going to Africa for 3 weeks for a holiday and to see the eclipse - cool. wish I were going!! I suppose I can console myself with my free cruise!
So - anyone got anything good planned for this weekend? My gay ex-flatmate from Edinburgh is coming down for a night which should be quite entertaining...
Boss Alert. Must go - more later!
Kirsty
Old 06-07-2001, 05:34 AM   #2  
Scotland's finest export

Default hope you understand the poll!

i hope you guys understand what i mean by having your ears pierced...if there is any confusion - lemme know!
Old 06-07-2001, 08:49 AM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

my ears have 2 holes in them one set i got when i turned 6 my sis was getting hers done so we both got it for our birthdays
and the other i got at 16 when u dont need parental consent
aaaah gotta run
i will post more later
Kier
Old 06-07-2001, 09:00 AM   #4  
Fudgesicle Freak!!

Good Morning Kirsty!!!!
Yesterday was a COMPLETE write off!!!! One thing after another.....I think I sat at my desk for like 15 min and then ran around the rest of the day

I just got caught up on yesterday's posts.....Trish I have not had a chance to Congratulate you.....Congratulations, hope you are feeling better today

Kirsty, very sneaky!!! Good Luck and Best Wishes and Break A Leg(does that apply here?!?!?!?!?) Let us know as soon as you find out, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

B/F and I went out for pizza last night (bad girl) but at dinner we were talking about our time off(June 23 to July 2) and I think we might go on a ROAD TRIP......I am SUPER excited, not sure where were going to go yet!!!!!

Big HI to everyone else, Belle, Lolly, Kim, Janet, Jen, Grace, KO, Emily, Lori, Kay, Tonya, Stacey, Sarah.....I know I am missing lots SORRY My Mind is off in space today

Talk soon
Steph

OH ya on the poll I have 6 holes in my ears.....3 in one ear and 2 in the other with 1 up at the top!!!! Does that make any sense!?!?!?!?!
Old 06-07-2001, 09:23 AM   #5  
Parrothead

Default Early again!

Good Morning! I'm here super early again. DH has been going to work earlier lately, so I seem to be doing the same. The only difference is he gets paid OT.

Well I lost 0.2# at WI yesterday (yes thats 0.2 not 2 )! I was glad I didn't gain with all of the stress I've been feeling. To top it of I think AF is here, so I know that added some weight.

Anyway, one of my long time best friends just had a baby girl yesterday. I am so happy for her and can't wait to meet this little girl that I know I will spoil miserably. I plan on being the cool "auntie" and take her shopping as soon as she can walk and say "charge it!".

Yesterday was a good OP day. I even treated myself to taco bell and stayed within points.

Steph ~ move on from yesterday! The road trip sounds wonderful. That will be so mych fun!

Hi Kierie and Kirsty ~ Good morning to ya'll

Hi to the rest of the 20 somethings! come out and play!
Kay
Old 06-07-2001, 09:46 AM   #6  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Hi everyone. This is just a quicky post for now. Office is ordering out for lunch and I really want a greek salad. Does anyone know the approximate points for one. I really would like to know ASAP. Thanks in advance. I'll be back later!
Old 06-07-2001, 09:56 AM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I still havent gotten to breakfast UGH
my big decisions of the day
is dublin or cork
i was given the choice and I dont know what to choose
Being a gemini sucks b/c i can see aLL the options lol
anyway
Jen did u check dotties?
Kay gotta love being early but overtime makes it sooo much better
btw ur a woman after my own heart *CHARGEIT*
Old 06-07-2001, 10:10 AM   #8  
Scotland's finest export

Default easy choice

i say DUBLIN!!! (or dooblin as the irish say).
so much more happens in dublin, it's the capital city and has the largest population. but we're talking ireland here, so that ain't v large (in case that puts you off)! plus it is much better connected than cork which is a bit isolated. also, my really crap ex-flatmate moved to cork with her even more crap bf (who pees on the floor) so i definitely wouldn't recommend cork in case you meet them!! if you have any trouble understanding irish accents then don't go to cork as they have the hardest accent to understand! dublin is much more cosmopolitan. if you like eating indian/chinese/non-irish foods then you better go to dublin cos there ain't many ethnic minorities in ireland at all and good curry houses are few and far between (and pricey). dublin will have the most choice of these things. oh, and if you are vegetarian then avoid cork cos outside of dublin (esp over near galway) you get meat with every meal!
in short, there's better universities in dublin, better eating and drinking to be had, more things to do in general. plus, easier to come over to london and see me...
but it's *your* choice...so what you gonna do?
Old 06-07-2001, 10:12 AM   #9  
Scotland's finest export

ps and from dublin you can easily visit cork and other places and see what a wise choice you made...
the weather is better in dublin and there are more shops...

pps ok, i'm biased! ex-BF went to trinity college so i visited dublin quite a lot.

Last edited by Kirsty; 06-07-2001 at 10:15 AM.
Old 06-07-2001, 10:27 AM   #10  

OK, I'm back! Posted my problem on the Points thread and someone helped me out! YAH! Oh and Kierie... I did check Dottis, but couldn't find a greek restaurant.

Kay... yah on the loss, you are inching towards that goal!!!!

Kirsty... you are chatty gal today!!

Kierie... can't help you on the Ireland problem, never been there, but would like to some day!!!

HIIIIII to everyone else and all the lurkers. Not much new with me. Still walking the dog in the morining (YAH ME!) I am on a mini vacation tomorrow.... mom, aunt and I are driving north to go the the Minnesota Quilt Show. Should be fun and I will be a Charge It gal (hee hee Kay!)

Talk more later like always!
Old 06-07-2001, 10:33 AM   #11  
Scotland's finest export

hey jen! yes, i'm a bit waffly today... my concentration is poor cos i can see sunshine outside and i have a very boring story on overfishing off the west coast off africa...i'm afraid you girls will have to cope with the fallout!
luckily i'm also watching big brother 2 (uk version) on my other computer so i have some entertainment... lolly - who do you reckon will get evicted on friday? i reckon it'll be penny by a huge majority.
anyone else eat subs from subway? i love the veggie delite. so low in points!
auntie kay - well done on the loss!
mmmm, pizza - steph you're putting bad thoughts into my head!

suppose i better get back to work. out of interest i'd say a margarita was 4 points. what do you guys reckon?
Old 06-07-2001, 10:34 AM   #12  
Eve's Mom

Default Ireland

Iloved cork but Kirsty is right - if you wanna meet people, be where the action is, its dublin. and you can easily travel anywhwere from there! You'd love it. BTW U2 was on the half time at the basketball game last night!!! My cousin, Mitch Kupchak, used to play for the LA LAKERS so I am a fan.....

It was v. cool, though b/f might not have though so! Hee hee hee.....

I actually have 3 holes in one ear and 2 in the other, but I let them close to just one in each so I answered that.

Well, another CRAZY day, crappy......might have to work OT but am going to paint pottery again tonite with my sister. I am gettin gsick of it so hopefully this is the last bout. B/f will love hte magnets I made last time though- they will be done on sunday and they are very very cool!!!
Kay - good job on your loss - a loss is a loss.
Steph - we are thinking road trip too!! Our b/fs must think alike.

Hi to everyone else

Well, must run....duty (and bladder) are calling.

Have a good morning!
Old 06-07-2001, 10:36 AM   #13  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Kirsty Woman! you sold me
b/c i went to school in a rural area once before and it drove me crazy since me and my scooter are pedestrians itw as a b1tch to go anywhere and im more of a city girl
besides how could i pass up LIITs in london with Kirsty
btw if they set me up in an apartment whoever wants to visit can
Old 06-07-2001, 10:41 AM   #14  
Scotland's finest export

i'll definitely come and visit! got some friends over there who could show us about too. might be funny to catch up with my ex as well. he split up with me cos we lived far apart and then really regretted it so flew over to london a month after to try and get me back. but i was already with current bf and i knew he was much better! hee hee, isn't it great when they realise they f*cked up?
i'm sure we could drag lolly along as well. ryanair (irish airline company, you can check out their website at www.ryanair.ie or .com) do really cheap flights (like under $30 sometimes). so from dublin you could get in a lot of other places in europe.

work kirsty work!
Old 06-07-2001, 10:51 AM   #15  

How come I am on-line but my posts always say off-line?? Must be something in my connection from work! Weird huh!

And I have 2 holes in each ear, but rarely wear earrings anymore... I think hole number 2 may be healing up. Not sure. Must check that out sometime! I know the 1st hole is still there cuz when I do wear earrings, they still work!

Not in a work mood. Supposed to be sunny today, but it's not. It's raining! Nice waether. I am ready to jump ship soon if this doesn't clear up!
Closed Thread