South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 07:07 AM   #1  

Default hump day chat

I'm at work which is the only reason I'm up. I'm stuck at 149 because I haven't been real good OP. Today I'm starting a week of phase 1.
Come join me for coffee.

Lydia
Old 07-20-2005, 07:09 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Hump Day Chat - July 20

Lucy and I are out the door and off to get our bloodwork done. Mine is fasting bloodwork but she's getting her progesterone level checked so was able to eat a good breakfast. I am taking a ww English muffin with Laughing Cow to have after my apointment.

It's Fair Opening minus One so I'll be in and out a lot today. Stay hydrated and OP, OK?
Old 07-20-2005, 07:14 AM   #3  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

Hi, Lydia! I was just about to start a thread until I noticed both you and Ruth had already beat me to it! Just keep hanging in there, it'll come off eventually...at least I have to keep telling myself that since I'm losing so slowly even though I've been good. Have a great day!!

PS: Love your name....it just so happens to be mine too! Not alot of us around it seems !!!
Old 07-20-2005, 07:39 AM   #4  

That was weird! I was getting on here to post and then saw a post from a Lydia. Gee, I thought, was I already on here and didn't remember it?

Hi everyone. Remember me? I've been in and out, but not really OP since about May. I'm back OP, Day 3 of Phase I. Committing this time to stick to it and get back to my original weight when I finished JC (130).

Glad to be back and looking forward to chatting with you guys. I'll sign as Lyd so y'all can keep these many Lydia's straight!
Old 07-20-2005, 07:41 AM   #5  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Hi y'all.....busy day forme...will peak in later....

Big news: I did NOT weigh myself today! A good sign for compulsive scale jumper!
Old 07-20-2005, 07:46 AM   #6  

Way to go, Jen! I'm the same way. I find I start slipping when I don't weigh myself every day. Keeps me accountable. But it does become a compulsion, doesn't it?
Old 07-20-2005, 08:07 AM   #7  

It's Wonderful Wednesday on the Beach!
Morning all you lovely Lydias!

Mamadragon: Phase 1 should help you jump start again!!!
Ruth: On the go go go!!! I'm lookin forward to when you can just have a sit by the wadding pool... I do so hope that Lucy gets prego!
Pearsy: R U Done playin in the Dirt?
Serious: Welcome back Love!
Jen415: Good 4 U... I don't weigh myself every day.. I found that it tend to have a major impact on my mood for the day...and is not a be all end all definition of success! I weigh myself on Wednesday and Thursday..
After a slight stall , the Pork-o-meter reads 3 pounds down from last wednesday.. Staying OP , but my exercise is hit or miss since I am packing.. I guess just packing alone is helping to burn some calories up...
Ah well, my life continues to revolve around boxes and bubblewrap! On that note, must fuel up for tackling the garage this morning!Some LF cottage cheese with pineapple! And . Must. Get. Cawfee!
Will pop back in later............til then.......
Have a GREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Old 07-20-2005, 08:33 AM   #8  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

WOW!! Lotsa Lydia's (love the way that rolls off the tounge ) Go us!!!! I burnt my b'fast so another protien shake for me!!! I think tomorrow I'll be ready to try regular eggs for b'fast again..maybe it'll get me out of this stall I'm in!! No, Schatzi, not done playin in the dirt yet...won't be done 'till next June...be careful with the sharp packing stuff today !!! Well, off to the woods I go again today!! Ay oh Ay oh......its off to the woods I go.......
Old 07-20-2005, 09:00 AM   #9  

Height: 5'-2"

Goodness! THREE Lydias!! How common.
It's a lovely name... much nicer than mine.

Ruth, I thought you were dead yesterday. When is that fair over? I need to do Dim Sum.

Schatzi, did you see the pictures of Lucy's babies? Oh, they were SO beautiful! I almost "ordered" one. (but I pulled myself together)
Are you dejunking while you pack?

RNMom, I've missed you, too, sweetie. What a lovely hike you must have had yesterday!

Angel, I'm so sorry... ... you made me laugh yesterday with your fan/cat story. I hope you're feeling better today.
Hugs to everyone with darned PMS/TOM. I have no idea when mine is, but as my depression meds still aren't working, I'm right there with you.

Beach Bum, I think you're smart to up your calories. I'm sure you're right... that you weren't eating enough. It's easy to screw up your metabolism in doing that.

Amy, that place sounds fascinating. Have you seen the movie, Session 9? It takes place at the old Danvers State Mental Hospital. That's another interesting place to look up. What terribly sad places.
What do you think... shall we lose some weight this month, or is it too late?

Jenn, have a good time with your friends!

Kiko, I hope you had a fun "girl time" yesterday.

I started Phase I again this week, and managed for an entire 1 1/2 days before I "lost it". This is so HARD! I just can't get it together...

Otherwise, the weather has perked up. It's lovely and coolish this morning. DD is at summer school, and DS is about to leave for my mom's place. I'm going to put on the coffee as soon as he's gone, and put the coffee on. Don't anybody knock on my door!
Old 07-20-2005, 09:02 AM   #10  

As you can see by my last paragraph, I have coffee on my mind.
Old 07-20-2005, 09:07 AM   #11  

Thumbs down

I am so tired. I didn't sleep well yesterday because I have lots to do today. I woke up at 530 with my dad to make breakfast for us and pack up his lunch. Went back to sleep and now I have to get ready for a dentist appointment. I feel like a zombie!
Dad was a tad bit discouarged because he had stalled weightwise but I reminded him of our pact not to weigh and he agreed that a little stall was normal.
I want to go back to bed. I hate the dentist.
Old 07-20-2005, 09:09 AM   #12  

Darlingchick, I hate the dentist, too. They have no idea how much we hate them. Hugs for you and your Dad...
Old 07-20-2005, 09:26 AM   #13  
RNMOM

Default Hi Girls!

Morning everyone!

I'm on early for a change! Wow! Just got back from a 4 mile run.....my thighs are dying. Then I did sit ups, I wish the middle would die. What is with that jello wiggle middle anyway.............yuck.

Ya, I hate the dentist too, but I think I hate pop ups worse. At least the dentist ends.

Ellis I hope you got your coffee. You don't start to really make sense until you are expresso'd up

Shatzi, smart to weigh in the middle of the week, I love your word for the scale "pork0meter" cute! Congrats on the 3 pounder!

Ruth, didn't you just "do" a fair????? OH, ya that was last year's fair! Is it this year already????

Well, girls, I'm off to get the day under "weigh". ER today and tomorrow. Then I get to work the weekend, uhm I LOVE working on nice warm summer days when people are out recreatin' on 4 wheelers and skateboards and campin'......................do you detect the sacarcasm?????????????
Old 07-20-2005, 09:51 AM   #14  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Morning ladies!

Not OP day for me and HB doesn't get paid until Friday so it will be rough going for a few days. still at 193 so that's good at least, despite the bag of M&M's -- hey at least it was small! -- and no dinner last night (couldn't bear to think that I ate a Boston Market frozen meal with mashed potatoes and then to have to eat regualr pasta???).

Ah well. Better luck next week...
Old 07-20-2005, 10:30 AM   #15  
beachbum

Hi Chicks

Now that all my clubs are closed for the summer I'll be able to post more regularly. Going to change my W-I day back to my original Sat.Its not working on Wed. I just can't figure out what the heck is the right number for me to get the scale: moving down.Starting to work with calorie counting again. As the SB is not working anymore for me,eating all the right foods and wanted to start maintaining but my doctor wants me to go down to 140 where the BWI would be 24 HEALTHY, instead of the BWI 27 at 150.

Sorry for whinning Hugs BB
Closed Thread