Old 07-18-2005, 07:30 AM   #1  
Dream Big!

Default Weekly Weigh-In July 18-24

One pound down to hit first mini-goal! I'll take it cuz I'm moving in the right direction! Woo Hoo!
BarbaraAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 07:40 AM   #2  
Downsizing Dee!

Congratulations BarbaraAnn! It feels so good to meet a goal! Good work!

For me, I'm down 3 this week - looks like my EOS challenge is definately attainable.

~Dee
newfiedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 07:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Height: 5'7"

Down 1.6 this week!!

On to onderland...

Have a great week everyone!
BethC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 09:25 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 273.5/see ticker/125-150???

Height: 5'2"

I'm down 1.75 this week! And I held steady over the weekend. Weekends are my worst... I usually gain from Friday to Monday. I weigh in every weekday at work. I log my weights into WeightCommander and it gives me a nice overall view of my gains/losses.

I'm really surprised that I maintained over the weekend. From Saturday night right through Sunday I was terrible. Ate just about everything in sight, I think. And not the good things either. Nope. I skipped over the fruits and veggies and went straight for the chocolate and chips. Ugh. If I hadn't done that, perhaps I would have had an even better loss. As it is, I'm very happy with this week's loss.
puff0518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 09:41 AM   #5  
IR/PCOS/Pre-Diabetic

S/C/G: 310/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'4"

Stepped on the scale this morning, and it said 268. I blinked, stepped off, and tried again. 268. Now I've worked my plan this week, but there's no way in **** that I lost 17 pounds in one week!! Even with water weight, and my fingers and feet feeling tight and swollen.

So I waited a few minutes and stepped on again. 282. Just to be sure, once more, to confirm at 282. Three pounds down. That's much more likely. *chuckles* So here I am, down 3 for 282.
synger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 10:23 AM   #6  
Abby's Mommy

Oh, man synger 17 pounds! Wouldn't that be AWESOME!?!?! Everyone seems to be doing great...keep it up!! As for me, well I maintained at 196 this week. Im pretty happy with that though, b/c with the quitting smoking thing, I ate pretty much anything that wasnt nailed down. But, I fully expect to see a loss next week!
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 10:47 AM   #7  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Great job, everybody! Amy Jo, awesome job maintaining -- Lorraine's just 4 days ahead of you smoke-free, and she would eat all day if she let herself!

Sometime last week I was down another pound, and am still stuck there, despite my best efforts! (I post my daily calories and exercise on my blog, if you care for details.) I really am doing the right stuff -- but my body's resisting, as I'd heard it would. Oh well, that leaves me at 1 pound down from last week, and 3 pounds down in the last 3 weeks. I'll take it. I'm sure it will get better eventually. I also started lifting weights last week, so there might be some muscular water retention at play. That's what I'm telling myself, anyway!
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 12:47 PM   #8  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

Back from my mini holiday!
I missed you guys so much!

My last weigh-in was July 7th and I was 209 at that time
Today I'm 206.2
2.8 pounds in 11 days...not too shabby I suppose

I'll do my regular weigh-in on Thursday as well.

Great job everybody!!!!

xoxo
Linda
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 01:01 PM   #9  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Good going everyone. Wow 17 lbs would be great. I wish it came off that quick. I did have a week when I first started that I droped 11. All water I'm sure but was still nice.

Sarah I know your body will start letting go. Don't get down about it. Just keep going and you will see the pounds melting away once again.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 03:03 PM   #10  

I am down 2.8 lbs. for my first official week back (which began last Monday).

I am so impressed Ivanna that you could maintain a weight-loss WHILE quitting smoking!

Peace,
Paula

ETA new sig.

Last edited by irishgreengables; 07-18-2005 at 03:10 PM.
irishgreengables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 05:45 PM   #11  
I CAN do this!

Congratulations BarbaraAnn!!! (And everyone else who were losers this week!!)

I went down 3 more pounds for a total of 6, putting me 1/2 way to my mini goal #1!!!! (12 pounds)
LegallyBrunette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 08:14 PM   #12  
Tenacious

Congratulations everyone, you're all doing great! Amy Jo it's wonderful that you are doing so well while you're quitting smoking!

Melissa
DeterminedInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 08:49 PM   #13  
I climb mountains!

Paula, great job on the 2.8 pounds!! Would you mind terribly if I just called that 3? I'd say you're quite solidly back in the saddle!

LegallyBrunette -- congratulations on your loss and also getting that much closer to your goal!
Old 07-18-2005, 08:58 PM   #14  

[QUOTE=lessofsarahtolove]Paula, great job on the 2.8 pounds!! Would you mind terribly if I just called that 3? I'd say you're quite solidly back in the saddle!

Well...if you MUST call it 3...okay. Actually, I was sort of hoping for the first-week-back-major-loss...but I am eating quite sensibly, so I guess I didn't get it. Oh well.
irishgreengables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 09:16 PM   #15  
I climb mountains!

Ahhhh, well there we have it. Eating sensibly! THAT's where you went wrong!! I know what you mean about hopinng for one of those First Week Big Bangs -- they're pretty motivating, aren't they? I still think you're doing beautifully -- and I'll just tell you again that I really respect your maintaining your previous loss for these years. I predict that you will again be very successful, Paula.