South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 08:35 AM   #1  

Default Maybe 3rd Time Will Be a Charm

Okay chickies- here goes my 3rd time trying SB. I went to the store this morning before work and stocked up on everything I should need this week. I have flipped back and forth from Weight Watchers to SB for a few weeks now and obviously I am not losing anything. I am so grumpy all the time and I think it is due to constantly worrying about my weight, food, points, etc. I am just ready to get these 20 pds off and be happy with myself. So, thanks for any encouragement and any helpful hints!

Jacquerlyn
Old 07-11-2005, 08:40 AM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Good luck this week... you're smart to stock up on food. You can do this!
Old 07-11-2005, 08:41 AM   #3  

welcome back!! I also switched from weight watchers to south beach to lose my last 15 pounds! Its nice just eating when im hungry and not worying about points 24/7!! i just started phase 2 (yay!) I lost 7 pounds during phase one and it wasnt so hard the hardest part was the last few days of phase one so i moved early into phase 2 or else i felt like i was gonna cheat!! So good luck you can do it!!!
Closed Thread