South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 01:41 PM   #1  
Started SBD 1/26/04

Default Walk Away The Pounds?

OK so I haven't had any luck finding the WATP videos at the library (they don't carry them) and the only one Walmart had was the 4 mile walk one. Don't think I'm ready for that yet.

I have been looking on Amazon and was wondering if you girls could help me. There seems to be 2 videos that are 1 mile videos. I have found one called Get Up Get Started-1 mile walk and the other one is called Miracle Mile-1 mile walk. I'm begining to think they are the same video just changed names with the new release date. Can anyone help me sort this out?

Also have any of you tried her Yoga tape? I was reading about pilates but don't think I'm ready for that yet and one of the reviews said that you should try her yoga tape if you are overweight or just starting a streching routine.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 07-06-2005, 01:55 PM   #2  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

I've got the three DVD set that includes the Miracle Mile, a two mile walk and a four mile walk. I don't know for sure if the GetUp Get Started is the same as the miracle mile or not.

BTW, I love WATP!! It is a good workout!
Old 07-06-2005, 02:22 PM   #3  
On The Road Again...

I do believe that they are actually different workouts. I would go with the Get Up And Get Started one.

I own a vareity of the WATP videos/dvds and love the workouts. They really are good for you. I haven't tried the Yoga workout, but if it's anything like the walking workouts it'd be good.

If you aren't find enough variety on amazon, she has a website http://www.lesliesansone.com and there is also http://www.walkawaythepounds.com and you can purchase items on both sites.
Old 07-06-2005, 03:26 PM   #4  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

try eBay too!!!
Closed Thread