Wink Thursday Chick Chat - June 30th

See ya June !!!

Good morning my little chicklets

whats shakin ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:30 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Where did the month go???

Well, decided the only way to CLEAN the house...was to pack it up. Yup, I'm serious. I'm of course going to leave the kitchen alone seeing as we need the plates and such. But the stuff on the counter? gone!! It's going in boxes. What's made me decide to do it this way? Well, the fact that both DH and I would LOVE to move. But of course can't sell the house looking like THIS. Not that we can AFFORD to move..it's just our dream. Anyway, I've just figured if we DID decide to move....we would need to pack everything up. And I've been complaining about this clutter and mess for so long decided it was time to do something about it. We're going to start in THIS (computer/dead animal/junk) room. Actually, I'm going to start with folding the clothes. I've discovered NOBODY has clothes in their drawer...they're all in BASKETS!!!! So that's the first step. Then I'm going to get boxes and go through the stuff in THIS room. If I haven't seen it in ages, it's getting put to the curb. If I think we'll use it again it's going in a box. And the boxes will be labeled that way when we go to use something it's THERE..not WHERE IS IT?? So what you all think....sound like a do-able plan?? And that should get me exercise
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:03 AM   #3  

Brenda - that sounds GREAT! We've got lots of clutter too, so I know where you're coming from. Nobody would ever even miss this junk if I were to throw it away - they'd never even know it was gone! GO FOR IT!
SkinnyAgainSoon is offline   Reply With Quote