UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 06-29-2005, 07:24 AM   #1  
flour-powered

Default What if..... ???????

Imagine…. It’s the dawn of a new day , you wipe the sleep out of your eyes and spring out of bed with your usual enthusiasm. As you stagger towards the bathroom, you catch your reflection in the bedroom mirror….

OMIGOD, your fairy godmother has been doing home visits and you have woken up a SIZE 12 ( or 30” waist for the chaps).

Scrawled on the mirror in indelible marker are the words ‘Because your worth it’ and underneath ‘IOU three wishes’.

Wish 1: Any outfit you would like to wear.. money no object.
Wish 2: Any thing you would like to do.. but have been too afraid to try because of your weight (And notice I said thing, not person!)
Wish 3: Anybody you would like to show-off to, rub their nose in it, or generally gloat at.

Let your imagination run riot.

Mine would be:

1. A super-fitted Armani suit, white silk shirt, killer heels and dangerous smile.
2. I would go back to Venice and ride in a Gondola. I was too afraid last year as I had this mental image of me stepping on one end of the boat and catapulting the Gondolier over my head and into the canal behind me.
3. I would go and show my Mum, so she would stop worrying about me.
stephmcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 07:30 AM   #2  

I love all your answers and a big AWW at your last one.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 04:22 PM   #3  

Oooooh what a good question!

1. A very tight Wheels & Doll Baby t-shirt (fairy godmother has also given me a breast reduction and lift by the way - when she was takign the pounds off!!!) and a pair of Sass & Bide Jeans. Or maybe its the Day, Birger et Mikkelsen dress.......

http://www.day.dk/

2. I would raft down the Franklin River in Tasmania

http://www.parks.tas.gov.au/wha/recreation/raft.html

3. I think it would be mum for me as well, to show her that I CAN do it without WLS or crash diets.
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 04:55 PM   #4  
Always drink your water..

S/C/G: 215/198.5/119

Height: 5'1"

Oooh... can I really let my imagination run riot?!?

In that case (assuming my fairy godmother had lengthened my legs by about 6inches and given me perky little sit-up-and-beg boobies) I'd wear a wide smile and Chanel No. 5.....Heh heh, only kidding !!!! I'd actually wear a skin tight pair of Levi 501s, a spaghetti strap gauzy white itty-bitty lace top and a pair of biker or cowboy boots.

I'd then haul my arse into a small plane, and I'd do a skydive over the Grand Canyon, before popping in on my mom and dad, so that they could gush all over me and poke my jutting-out hipbones to their heart's content.

Oh happy days.........

Janey
Dippy Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 02:36 AM   #5  
flour-powered

Brilliant wishes! I like the idea of jutting out hip bones. And I think the Fairy Godmother can do anything.. pumpkin into a Ferrari, mouse into Brad Pitt etc so 6" on the legs will be no problem.
stephmcm is offline   Reply With Quote