Old 06-16-2005, 06:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Default sick...

I'm sick and it sucks. I was planning on being really active this weekend, and now I'm stuck being sick... I think its strep!

But I guess it helps my diet, I don't even feel like eating ANYthing

~Liz
Lizzyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 08:01 PM   #2  

Liz,

That's how I was last week. I hope I didn't give you strep through the computer *smile* You didnt' read any of my posts did you?? *hehe* I didn't eat anything for 2 days (my computer program was yelling at me for not entering all my food when I was...it was just 400 calories that I FORCED myself to eat). I hope you feel better soon. I was off exercise for 5 days and it was killing me. I did lose a lot of weight, mostly water of course that i"ve since gained back.

Hope you feel better soon!
amber
AmberM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 08:52 PM   #3  
slow and steady

S/C/G: 185/see signature/135

Height: 5'4"

Being sick sucks. I had mono last fall, and I can tell you I seriously ate like nothing while I was sick. For breakfast I'd have about three bites of oatmeal, for lunch three spoonfuls of soup, and for dinner three bites of whatever we were eating (which was hopefully soft and mushy), if even that much. I definitely lost weight while I was sick, but as soon as I got better I was RAVENOUS and I ate a huge amount which made up for it! It's okay though, my body needed to make up for the deficit, since mono lasts so long (I was sick about 5-6 weeks).

I hope you feel better soon! Don't push yourself too hard if you're feeling crappy!
paperclippy is offline   Reply With Quote