General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-15-2005, 10:41 AM   #1  

Question How will you celebrate reaching GOAL?

Thought it would be fun to focus on reaching goal and how we will celebrate

I plan on inviting family, friends and anyone that has known me during my weight loss journey to a huge party. Anyone that has gone out to lunch or dinner with me and when I order a Grilled Chicken Salad with ff dressing made the remark "You were on a diet last year when we went out."

It will be the end of one journey and the start of another, maintenance. There will be no down-time inbetween. I will be so thrilled with myself for reaching goal I won't need any sort of break. Once I get to goal I will do whatever it takes to stay there. I guess with that said, I don't need a material reward, seeing that number on the scale will be enuf

Last edited by Starlynn; 06-15-2005 at 10:46 AM.
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 12:08 PM   #2  
I'm lovin my scale

Default Nakedness

First thing i'll do when my scale read 175 is do some naked dancing in my bathroom (door locked of course, don't want to scare the kids). This shouldn't take any longer than an hour. Next i'm definitely taking pictures, this should be documented, cause i know i haven't weighed 175 since middle school or thereabouts. Then i'll probably treat myself to a me day, as a reward for coming so far. I'll probably take a long bath, do my toes ( or maybe pay someone to do my toes), just spend some time with myself. Enjoy the new and improved me.
Christine
imsexydamnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 01:54 PM   #3  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Well I DO have very definite plans when I reach my goal weight but I don't think its appropriate to state them here. Let's just say it involves some yoga moves I'm trying to perfect
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 02:03 PM   #4  

Default Oh My.....

Carmen - Now chick we want to keep this PG Rated
Old 06-15-2005, 02:28 PM   #5  
Choc Thunder

You know I'm dead serious, right? I told the counselor the same thing when she asked what I planned to do when I reached goal weight. This was over the telephone before the initial consultation. I said "What I have plans is kinda private," and she said "OOH it sure sounds like fun!" to which I replied "Girlfriend it had better be!" and she laughed and laughed and then when I came in with my SIL for the consultation she goes Boy have I been waiting to meet you! Now, everytime when I'm leaving the COD this counselor goes "Don't you hurt anybody, ya hear?" HEH HEH...
Old 06-15-2005, 02:33 PM   #6  

Well there is more than one way to get a serious workout in there.....
Old 06-15-2005, 05:01 PM   #7  
SW236/CW143/GW149

You guys are funny.
I had planned on having a party, but my husband was still in school and we were/are broke! But I had told my SIL that I would do a naked dance in the house. I didn't end up doing a naked dance, but I did jump up and down. Just for fun.
Anyway, I'm still waiting on my big night out with DH. I think we will go out to dinner and go dancing or something. There is also this leather jacket I've had my eye on. Although I might have to wait for fall to get it. It doesn't make a lot of sense to by a winter type jacket in the summer. Plus DH said he would by it for me, so he has to go do it. Just make sure that whatever you do you do it big. We deserve that!

Mandy
mandyd26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 10:31 AM   #8  

Mandy -
Let DH get you the leater jacket. You get the leather pants to match for yourself!
Old 06-16-2005, 12:46 PM   #9  
SW236/CW143/GW149

Good idea-
DH would probably looove that.
Old 06-21-2005, 05:15 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 271/254/150

Mandyd26 -- you're my hero!!

I'm supposed to be at goal by next March. But I just hope I'm at goal by my 21st birthday next June. My friend and I have planned a trip to Vegas for our 21st's. I also want to get a tattoo, something small and hidden, just to remind myself of the moment!
alliesarang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 07:17 PM   #11  
SW236/CW143/GW149

allie-aww thanks, but 37 pounds lost is worthy of hero status also. I think a tatoo is a good idea. I already have one or else I probably would have done that. Mine is a turtle on my hip. Doesn't really have any significance, I got it when I was 18 and just thought it was cute.

Just stick to plan and you'll be at your goal by your birthday. You'll have some slip ups along the way (as you probably already know), but just get back on track RIGHT AWAY and you'll be fine. Good luck!

Mandy
Old 06-24-2005, 12:24 PM   #12  
Choc Thunder

Oh...I also plan to get rid of the spectacles and get fitted for contact lenses.
Old 06-24-2005, 01:18 PM   #13  

Height: 5' 4"

I want some new clothes and a gym membership....

Oh, I can't forget a vacation....
MetalChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 03:00 PM   #14  

Well, it's looking like I will be in the retirement home by then. I plan on running up and down the halls in my fruit of the loom undies.....
Old 06-27-2005, 03:42 PM   #15  
266.7/186.8/145

~new wardrobe
~at least a mini vacation
~paintball gear

I am going to have a very expensive goal time ~
rubyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote