Old 06-09-2005, 01:48 PM   #1  
But Want The Body Too!!

Red face Creeping Back..

Hi Ladies!! I disappeared for awhile but Im back.. I fell off for awhile, and did some things to lose weight that I shouldnt have, I wont get into them.. But Im back! Ive gotten my Mom into working out! Starting on Monday, we are going to start working out and swimming at least three times a week! Im still eatting very well.. Taking care of myself.. I had gained back about ten of the pounds that I lost but when I got back into eatting right and things like that, they fell right back off.. So that's a good thing! Ive got a goal for the middle of July.. Its a short goal, but a goal nonetheless.. Id like to drop ten.. Possibly fifteen pounds by then.. But more important I want to lose inches, I tend to lose those faster, that's where I notice my loss.. *sigh* But anyways, Im back! Needing motivation! Haha.. Thanks to those concerned that sent me messages that was very kind of you to do that.. I will be around more! At least once, if not more times during the day!! Thanks again ladies! ANd everyone keep up the great work! You're all doing awesome!!!!

Michelle
Beautiful_Inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 06:10 PM   #2  
slow and steady

S/C/G: 185/see signature/135

Height: 5'4"

Welcome back!!!
paperclippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 06:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/209/150

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back