Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 08:42 PM   #1  

Default New to forum not ww

I have been a member of ww since Sept 2000. I have lost 50+lbs and have been on Maitenance since Jan 2001, then got pregnant had a baby Feb 2002 and was back down to my goal Dec 2002.

I have worked for ww since Jan 2001 as a receptionist and recently stepped down but continue to sub for them.

In the past little while I have slipped off the wagon and gained 10lbs. I now want to lose 15 in total.

Current weight: 147
Mini goal: 139
Long term goal: 132

I am 5'5" and in the 20 pt range. Although I do am starting the wendie plans o it varies. This is my first day back on tracking, my first go at the wendie plan, and even though I've done this and been successful before I have so many doubts. I am a slurpee junkie... today on the plan I have only 21 pts to eat (I added 1 pt to all the ranges because I am very active, but I only use if it necessary). I haven't had a slurpee yet, I have 1.5 pts left for the day and 4 hours until bedtime. Since I quit eating 2 hours before bed if I can make it the next two hours I'll be fine.

Sorry for the long intro.. I won't post much.. I just love to read everyones advice.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:23 AM   #2  

Hi Angel! That is awsome that you have lost over 50 lbs! There is a weekly flex chat that you are welcome to join!
Old 06-09-2005, 09:49 AM   #3  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome Angel!
Old 06-09-2005, 10:06 AM   #4  

Unhappy Help!!!

Hello Everyone. My Name Is Kennie And I Am Also New To The Forum But Not To Ww. I Started Ww Last Year And Lost 5lbs (way Under My Goal) But I Quit The Program Because I Found It Difficult To Eat Only 22 Points Per Day. During A Years Time I Have Gained 10 Pounds, The 5 I Lost And An Additional 5 And I Have Went Up A Dress Size. I Am 5'2" And I Weight 180 Pounds. I Wear A Size 16 Pants And A Large In Tops. My Goal Is To Get To 130 Pounds Which Was My Weight About 4 Years Ago. My Official Day Back On The Program Was Monday 6/6/05 But Because I Am Still Finding It Hard To Stay In The Points Range, Everyday I Start Over Saying To Myself I Messed Up Yesterday So I'm Just Going To Start Over And Make Today My First Day. Everyday The Same Thing And Everyday I Mess Up And Go Well Beyond The Points. My Problem Is That Once I Eat Something Bad I Begin To Feel Guilty And Because I Feel Like I Have Failed, I Just Contiune To Eat Bad For The Remainder Of The Day. Does Anyone Have Any Advise For Me? I Could Sure Use Some Buddies To Help Motivate Me To Reach My Goal And Maintain It. My Husband Is No Help At All. He Eats Whatever And Doesn't Gain A Pound. It's Hard For Me To See Him Eating Things That Are Not Healthy And Will Use All My Points, And Not Take A Bite Or Two Or Three Or Four.... Myself. Also, I Would Like To Post My Goal Chart Along With My Messages But I Am Unsure Of How To Do That. Can Anyone Tell Me How? Well Thanks For Reading This With You Eyes But Listening With Your Hearts. Please Help As I Am The Only Person In My Family That's Not 5'5" Or Taller And Weigh 125lbs Or Less, And Let Me Tell You, I Get Reminded Of That Almost Everyday.
Old 06-12-2005, 10:02 AM   #5  
14 lbs to go!!

Kennie,

If nothing else, why don't you divide out your 35 WA into your seven days and have a points limit of 27? Make sure you keep up your exercise and the weight will come off, I promise!!!! You can do it, you just have to keep at it!!!
Closed Thread