Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 09:17 AM   #1  

Question Any1 have stats similar to mine?

I'm also 5'6 I chose 148 cause it's the highest for my range and so I can stop paying sooner now thinking of a personal goal never been this small in my adult or teen life so don't know how far I can go down w/o looking sick.
Old 06-06-2005, 06:20 PM   #2  
Slimming down in San Fran

S/C/G: 275/191/150

Height: 5'8"

Carianne,

Well, I'm 2" taller, but my WW Goal is going to be 158, the top of my range... yeah, to save money too! Say, should I feel guilty about this if I think it is not going to be my "real" goal... Protestant upbringing kicking in...

When I lost weight before, I got down to 156, but dang it, did not stay there long enough to make Lifetime. I was still a tad chunky, so 140 I think would look better on me. But I will see what my bod looks like when I get there! (Praying that this will be sooner rather than later, heh!)

I'd say, if you want to shoot for a lower number, from 124-147, then heck, go ahead! See how YOU like your body. See if you feel comfortable at that weight.

And is it pretty easy to maintain for you? I've seen family/friends get down to the minimum for their height, but they could not keep that far down without being absolutely compulsive about food and exercise.

Feel it out... see how you like where you get to...

By the way, 40 pounds GONE-ZO!
Closed Thread