Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 05:35 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Weekend How's Ya Doin Thread - June 4 & 5

Yes I'm talkin to you!

Now does that title sound like a jersey accent or what ? My brother Vinnie told me how to spell doin

How's everyone been lately ? Whats shakin in your world.

The Big L
Old 06-05-2005, 08:52 AM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Leenie, happy weekend to you, too! What are you doing?

Where is everyone? It's very quiet around here lately...

I'm just worn to a frazzle. Had an incredibly busy week, and this coming week is looking to be just as busy, if not more so.
I'm going to get some work done before it gets too hot... Hope everyone is well!
Old 06-05-2005, 10:56 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Ellis,

I'm doing just fine, thanks. It is quite in here, I suspect b/c its summer and most folks rather be outside then in (which is a good thing ).

I'm cooking some stuff up for the week (dinner & lunches), I've got tuna salad already made and beef stew. Later I'll cook up some portabello stuffed mushrooms on the grill, stuffed ckn burgers, loads of grilled veggies will be cooked later on, and mini mezzalluna's (thats little itty bitty ravioli like pasta stuffed with a squash filling)I'm cooking that now. I don't normally cook every weekend because lots of times I'll cook enuf to freeze and take out later on. I also have a big ol watermelon I need to chop up for later.

I have summer hours at work until Labor day so I'm an hour extra at work M - T, then Friday I get to leave at noon. It is worth it b/c I get to spend it w/my DD. So I can relate to your busy week.

Watcha doing ?
Old 06-05-2005, 11:21 AM   #4  

You're so smart to do the freezer cooking, Leenie. I do it occasionally, but I've GOT to get my deep freeze organized. I keep forgetting stuff is down there. I wish I had an upright freezer. I know they're not as energy-efficient, but they sure make things easier to find!

I'm just going to pick up a shipload of files that I need for court this week. And I may start baking for my sister's upcoming shower. Stuff that I can throw in the freezer. (must clean out that freezer!!)

That's so nice that you can take Friday afternoons off! Enjoy your little love.
Old 06-05-2005, 01:41 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 210/210/175

My weekend was awesome! I posted about it over in the 100 lb. club. I titled it Oh my gawd! and when you read it you'll understand why. *LOL*
Old 06-05-2005, 02:22 PM   #6  

oh my gawd is right, Diva!!
Wow, what a surprise! How sweet that he noticed a difference!
This is a GREAT motivator... you go, girl!! We'll be here to cheer you on!!
Old 06-05-2005, 04:07 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 210/210/175

Good Lord ellis, I felt like a 13 year old girl meeting the Backstreet Boys when I saw him! *LOL* I just hope he didn't see that! OH! He said that he was moving into apartment there, so hey, the minimum lease time there where he's at is like, 6 months, so at least I know he ain't going anywhere for awhile haha
Old 06-05-2005, 04:42 PM   #8  

That's awesome, Diva!
My gosh... I just noticed your stats! You are doing incredibly well, hon!! Congratulations!
Closed Thread