Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-03-2005, 09:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Fab Friday ~ 6/3

good morning chickadees

am I the first one here? grabbing my and doing payroll.

will be back.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 10:30 AM   #2  

Off to bed!

I'll check in later.

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 11:28 AM   #3  
prepare for the BEST time

YAWN, i'm beat, wotta week at work......

I solved my fashion crisis and found a skirt to wear to my black tie shin-dig. I did not break the bank either, it was a chiffony thing with hankerchief bottom and a flattering diagonal ruffle on SALE for $24.99.....HAH!
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 11:38 AM   #4  
Starting over Spring 2011

Height: 5'10"

Hi, everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. Our computer broke over the weekend and we just got it back from the repair shop last night, so I have been missing being here and posting. Things are going o.k. I am continually job-hunting. I called the city H.R. person yesterday just to see if she had any questions and let her know I am applying for another position. I left a message and she called right back. I think she is impressed with me and wants to encourage me, which is really nice. I will keep trying. I am taking another computer class over the summer. I am glad I am working on updating my skills instead of just worrying that I don't know anything. I was down 1.5 pounds last week---yay! Now if I can get off this plateau---I have been going up and down a little for awhile now. Hope everyone has a blessed day!
tkdkathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 12:09 PM   #5  
prepare for the BEST time

WAY TO GO KATHY!!!!! (organized and in control!)
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 04:16 PM   #6  
CIN

Hi Gals
I posted under the exercise thread today
Bye
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 01:25 AM   #7  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hey everyone

I’m excited!!! Tommorrow we get our tractor hehehe, we got our sand delivered, but tommorrow I get to see James drive around on a tractor with his cheesy grin on his face. He’s already gone out and bought one of those hay hats. Just call him farmer James Now all he needs are some overalls hehehe and a piece of hay to chew on.

I promise pictures! I will set up a small quick and simple website so I can post update pictures. I also promised pictures of my baby monster, Heidi for Mertz and Doxiemom hehehe. Sometimes I just sit back and laugh at her…. My brown tabby, Mali, seems to tolerate her well. Heidi is her shadow. Everywhere Mali goes, there goes Heidi. Sasha on the other hand likes to smack Heidi around whenever she annoys him. So Heidi knows to not bug him. But Mali on the other hand… Heidi does this little hopping thing, and she hops circles around Mali and Mali just watches her. Must be a maternal thing hehe… it’s cute either way hehehe.

Alrighty ladies, I’m outta here…

Take care! I promise some Farmer James pictures

Ni Ni
Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote