Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 04:01 PM   #1  
MRSKMS

S/C/G: 205

Height: 5'4"

Default Wendie's Plan

Has anyone out there tried this?

Have they been sucessful? I went WI last nite and lost .6 - and as well as I know a loss, is a loss, is a loss I still feel a little disheartened.

I am going to be a little more diligent about walking this week - I think finally our weather is going to get a little nicer. We have had cold, wet WINDY weather for days.

I just hope my body is not doing it's famous " You are not going to starve me" pout that it likes to do.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:30 AM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I haven't tried this plan myself but it seems to be in line with the current flex plan. Maybe you could try it out for a week or two to see if it helps you.

The weather here in Ontario isn't that great either and we are expecting rain for the next 3 or 4 days. It is so hard to get out and exercise when the weather is crummy.
Old 05-27-2005, 10:24 AM   #3  

I have heard others mention this, what is the general idea of it?.....just curious
Old 05-27-2005, 12:43 PM   #4  
MRSKMS

S/C/G: 205

Height: 5'4"

The information I got was on stellmama website.

I am trying to give it a go. Just trying to get the timing right so SHD is not too close to WI. I think that could really adversely affect weight loss for me.

I am really not having a hard time sticking to the food plan but due to a very hectic home life and work schedule I am finding it very hard to even get a 30-40 min walk in everyday or every other day. Add the lousy weather and this last week I got nothing in for extra exersize!!!!!

Had full intentions of walking last night - got home, had a call from my sister who I haven't talked to for months ( I think we live on different planets rather than just 2 hrs apart LOL) had DH,DS and DS's girlfriend come home late for supper as the push is on to get the motor back into the racecar so we can go racing next weekend. By the time I got supper done and cleaned up it was time to pick up DD from work, by then it was pushing 10pm and still had work smocks to wash from the shop and get some of the books organized (we own our business as well as I work FT for a real estate agent) and finally had time for a sit down and a smoke( I know - bad,bad,bad - that is my next hurdle - as soon as I have 20lbs off I will do the quit smoking thing)

So this week my goal is to get some walking in somewhere!!!!
Old 05-27-2005, 04:16 PM   #5  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Hi, I just bumped up an old thread called Wendie plan that outlines the plan for you.
Closed Thread