Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 11:50 AM   #1  

Wink New to 3FC

Hey Everyone. This is my first time on the website and it seems to be very helpful. I have struggled with weight my whole life. I have had times where I would lose a good bit of weight and start feeling good and then it would come right back. I have never made it to my goal though. Hopefully this time will be different. My whole house is on ww so it helps, but it has still been hard to stay on. Any tips or exercise advice would be great.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:36 PM   #2  

Hi, well, I say you've made a good first step in deciding that this time really will be different. You've also got a great support system around you when everyone in the family is doing WW too. The next thing is to follow the programme properly!
My main tips to you would be to journal every single mouthful - and keep doing so,
weigh out your portion sizes, sometimes its so easy to under (and sometimes over)estimate how much is going on your plate,
drink plenty of water - it really does make a difference,
and lastly, don't beat yourself up too much if you have a bad day, we all do, just get straight back on track without thinking that's it, diet over.

You will be fine this time. Visit this forum regularly, there's a great bunch on here to advise you whenever you need it! Or even just to get stuff off your chest.

Good luck!
Old 05-25-2005, 02:15 PM   #3  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome Morgan197!

If you need any help or have any questions please post them. Everyone here is very friendly and very helpful
Old 05-25-2005, 03:47 PM   #4  
Eat well, Live well

It is so good that you have others to do WW with. My husband and I go together, and we are both having great success. We keep each other accountable! It's also nice to have a break from figuring out points for something if he has already figured it out.
Old 05-25-2005, 09:38 PM   #5  

I'm new here also, its a great site. I have come across many tips and great recipes.
Closed Thread