WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 09:04 PM   #1  

Default ne1 know how many points in a bacardi breezer cooler?

just wondering if anyone knows the points value for bacardi breezer...I'm not sure if they are available in the states...they are rum coolers, not the straight flavoured rum...so any ideas? I'm thinking its about 160cals, so about 3 points? sound about right?
Old 05-18-2005, 09:25 PM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

Actually they are more like 5 points. They are loaded with sugar. I am trying to find the website to show you so I'll be back.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:37 AM   #3  

there is a great wbsite call dotties weight loss zone. It has all sorts of listings for canandian foods and restraunts alcohol too.dwlz.com hope you can find it try your search engine if this is wrong you will enjoy the site
Old 06-07-2005, 01:34 PM   #4  
MRSKMS

S/C/G: 205

Height: 5'4"

Most of the ones I looked up were 5 PTS. I think I will just stick to rye and Diet coke if I want the odd drink. I find I really can't drink much when I am losing weight - more than 1 or 2 and I am pretty much hammered. My husband calls me the cheap drunk when I am on WW LOL

Cindy
Old 06-10-2005, 08:10 AM   #5  
Eat well, Live well

I looked these up once, too, and had trouble finding info on all the flavours. Some were higher than others. I think they were all pretty much in the 5 point range; one or two flavours were 4 points, but I forget which ones.
Old 06-10-2005, 12:02 PM   #6  
Cowboy Up Chick

FYI the low carb versions are only 2 points though.
Old 06-11-2005, 09:27 AM   #7  
Eat well, Live well

Alcohol stores in Ontario are strictly controlled by government, so there is a lot of good stuff that you can't get here. Most Ontario LCBO's don't bother carrying anything low-cal or low-carb, except for lite beer. Yippee, gotta love the Ontario government. I miss living out west, where privately owned alcohol stores actually competed with each other to carry the best brands, and to give the public the selection they want.
Old 06-26-2005, 11:32 AM   #8  

in Manitoba we can now buy Bacardi breezer light they are in berry burst and crisp pear flavours. They claim to have 1/2 the cals of the leading rum coolers the stats are
130 cals/330ml bottle
o fat
50mg sodium
carbs 7g
sugars 7g This works out to 2 ww points
protien 0

Hope this helps you guys a bit. By the way the contain the same amount of acohol 5 percent and they are yummy!!!!!
Closed Thread