Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 12:48 PM   #1  

Default Sweet and Low Cake

Has anyone tried the sweet and low cake mix? i saw it in the store yesterday, and it said just add water? sounds interesting.
Thanks
Nancy
Old 05-18-2005, 01:18 PM   #2  
becRN

Sounds a little gross I like to make any box cake mix and just add a can of any diet soda. Then bake as directed on the box. They come out soooo moist and yummy. You don't taste the soda you put in. The points are calculated by using the "mix" nutritional value and 0 for the soda. I maked the Devil's food cake and top with FF cool whip. If I make it in a 9x12 and divide into 12 pieces I think it is 3 points a piece. Yummy!
Old 05-18-2005, 01:36 PM   #3  
Cowboy Up Chick

Most of the 'sugar' substitute mixes are really bad. I wouldn't waste your money.
Old 05-18-2005, 03:29 PM   #4  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Can you use any kind of diet soda? I like Fresca so is it possible to mix a can of fresca and a white cake mix?
Old 05-18-2005, 05:32 PM   #5  
Cowboy Up Chick

mauvaisroux, Have you never heard of the Diet Soda cakes? LOL! Yes you can use any combo of mix and soda you want.
Old 05-19-2005, 10:23 AM   #6  

Love Love Love the diet soda cake!! Orange diet soda and either white cake or the orange cake mix....YUM!
Old 05-19-2005, 01:47 PM   #7  

You know what's good? Red velvet cake mix and Diet Dr. Pepper. First time I saw that I thought it sounded gross, but I made it anyway and it was delish!
Closed Thread