Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2001, 09:45 PM   #1  

Angry

Hi Everyone,

I thought it was time to start a new thread seeing as how we were on page 2 on the last one. I have not had a chance to read all the posts but did notice that Judy had posted and is doing wonderful so I just wanted to say hi and congratulations to her. I have had a busy weekend with my brother visiting from Maine and we went to my dad and sisters graves and planted lots of pretty flowers for them. It was nice but kind of depressing, we also lost our electricity on Saturday night for a few hours, no storm or anything so I don't know what happened. I took my girls and my niece to the carnival on sunday and they had a ball and I got in some exercise, hopefully enough to work off the dough boy that I ate. This is the first time I have been online since friday night so I will try to catch up soon. I hope everyone had a nice memorial day.

Brenda
Old 05-29-2001, 05:52 AM   #2  

Default Just another picture

No time to post much!
Old 05-29-2001, 09:20 AM   #3  

Good morning. Just checking things out. Getting into a routine again for coming on line in the morning, reading and drinking coffee.

Not too much to report. Off today and back tomorrow for one day. That's not bad, then off for another week unless I chose to pick up another shift next week.

Having a good week with WW and trying to get in some exercise. Having a hard time with my one foot lately. Gives me lots of problems of being sore in the heel. Trying different appliances in the shoe to see if it helps. I've been getting in the water and drinking lots of crystal light. Sure makes a difference when it comes to weighing in. Really notice when I drink the water. I actually lost the week with PMS and the following week when I had my TOM. So I guess it does make a difference.

Getting close to my big day. I had in the past said I wanted to be a life-time member when I turn 40, but I guess that I will have to wait and become a life time member in my 40th year. My birthday is June 1 and I will be 40. There I said it out loud!! Yikes, I find it so hard to believe and this is the first milestone birthday that has been bugging me. Any advice from any of you gals on the other side?? I guess I can still talk like that for 3 more days. I told Rob that I don't want a party or anything like that. I told him I wanted a necklace or ring with 40 diamonds to make my 40th special. He told me he'll buy me a lottery ticket, that way I have at least a chance of getting it. LOL. Nothing special, probably just have a quiet day, but am planning a day of beauty on Saturday. Pedicure and maybe a facial too!!

SueBee
Old 05-29-2001, 01:05 PM   #4  

Hi All:

Just a quick hello I am going to be late for work.
I am here have been lurking for a couple of days.
Prior to that had not turned on my computer in weeks.
Hope all is well with everyone.
Candice - Loved the pictures.

take care all
Old 05-29-2001, 07:13 PM   #5  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default ~Good Evening~

Thought I would send you the link to the new online photo album I just finished of the stables where I've been spending all of my time lately. Just click on the link below and away you go......Just give the page some time to load as it has music and 32 pictures. LOL

http://www.picturetrail.com/pembers/268695
Old 05-30-2001, 05:39 AM   #6  

Might be going away for a few days....
Just need to decide..My sisters daughter is graduating form High school...it's about a six hour drive and I don't handle travel well at all and now I have to try on all my clothes to see what fits includeing undergarments!LOLThis is stressing me out so no time to post individually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to get my hair trimmed and she was running behind so I walked around town but didn't have walking shoes on! (my hips hurt form that!) Got some triming done in the yard today too..beautiful out!

Another picture of my west flower bed with my cat Kitsy in the window! She loves to soak up the afternoon sun!
Old 05-30-2001, 05:48 AM   #7  

Default Pj

Great pictures, what a nice clean peaceful place to work!

I saw your french manicure!LOL
Old 05-30-2001, 11:55 AM   #8  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default ~Good Morning~

Candice - Oh sure...it's clean NOW!!! Because I clean it every morning and evening. LOL......I really wish I had taken some before pictures but like I said......it's still nowhere NEAR what it will look like one month or less from now. Just wait till Adrienne gives me more $$$$ to get some plants and decor for the surroundings of the barn. I'm in HEAVEN. Hey....looks like you've got your own piece of heaven there. Love the Iris plant and your plump kitty. I've always had tubby kitties....makes them more "squishy" when you cuddle with them.

Hugs to you Candice and GO ON THAT TRIP......don't sweat the small stuff....here's a little ditty for you:

Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
- Anne Frank

Last edited by PJ; 05-30-2001 at 12:01 PM.
Old 05-30-2001, 05:26 PM   #9  

Hi everyone,

I lost 1#last night at my meeting so I am happy with that but that is for 3 weeks, I am not doing real well on my eating and haven't been hardly exercising at all.

Pj, the pics are great, you must be having a ball.

Candice, great job on the exercise too bad on the shoes though. Maybe keep an old pair of sneakers in the car in case it happens again.

Penny, hi there!!

Later everyone

Brenda
Old 05-31-2001, 06:37 AM   #10  

Default Weel I'm off to my mom's

Been busy all day trying on clothes that are just too big! They will have to do for now..I'm almost packed..I hate taking trips cause there is too much stuff to take..at least I have room cause DH and son #2 are not going.

I'm off to Missouri, about a 6 hour drive for me but we stop a lot so I can pee and walk! Sould be back next Thursday..I will miss you all but I packed my walking shoes and clothes and some veggies for the car..oh water too!

Thanks PJ for the thought!

HI Bren..a pound is a pound and they all add up!
Old 05-31-2001, 09:12 AM   #11  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default ~Good Morning~

Candice - Wherever you are right now, I'm thinking of you and hoping you don't get stressed from the ride there. Sending good vibes your way to have a wonderful time!

Brenda - Hey! Where is all this negativity coming from? I know you and you're usually not so down about a pound. I saw what you looked like when you lost all that weight and I saw the picture of you before you lost your weight. You're beautiful inside AND out no matter what size. Remember, we are Big, Beautiful Woman that are shrinking S.L.O.W.L.Y. so as not to gain it back again. You'll do it. If ANYONE will......YOU will. And Candice is right....a pound is a pound is a pound. Remember how I would always remind the "chicks" when they said "I ONLY lost a pound?"......I would tell them to envision a pound of butter sitting on the kitchen counter. THAT IS WHAT YOU LOST. Don't take that pound for granted. It's an entire pound!!!!!! Good for you and it sounds like you already know what you need to do....exercise. Even 5 - 10 mis. of something...just get started so that at the end of the day you can say "hey! I DID do some exercise and tomorrow I'll do more". The best way I know how to get exercise in when I didn't have time is to park in the farthest parking lot at the grocery store or any parking lot for that matter.....and walk. I always feel like I've done SOMETHING when I do that. Just don't do it at night. <grin> I know you're smarter than that anyway.
As for the barn, yes....I am very happy right now. Bill is also coming home today, Jackie is going to "The Rapids" water park with about 8 friends and their parents and Li'l Billy is going to go with me to the barn first and then I'm taking him and Alec to the Y to swim in the large lap pool and then sign them up for summer camp and swimming lessons. I pretty much did it already but need to sign the release forms. It's a beautiful day here in Florida. Supposed to get some rain later on in the day and that's fine because Florida can always use it. There was a very large brush fire about 15 miles away from us yesterday and you could see the billows of smoke for miles and miles. I called 911 to see if they knew about it....believe it or not....there have been times when I've called and I guess everyone else thought someone else already called so noone knew. Hello?????!!!!!! So I usually just make the call to be sure. They said it was a doosey too! They had many trucks there. If we could just get a small shower every other day like we usually do, we'd be fine. Oh well, have to take the good with the bad and let nature take it's course.

As for me and WW.....I've been doing well. I'm still in the size 18 but they are FINALLY getting baggy. I bought a new pair of jeans at OLD NAVY and washed them in hot water and then put them in the drier and they loosened up right away. So I guess size 16 is around the corner. You should see the over-alls I wear at the stables sometimes when I have to get "down and dirty"......LOL....they are soooooo baggy on me now. I look like a backwoods redneck from who knows where who's been "too laid back" for a looong time. Heh-heh.

Well girls, that's it for me this morning. Have to get up and out of here. Have a good day and enjoy every minute that you can.
Hugs,
~Pamela~
Old 05-31-2001, 09:33 AM   #12  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

"Life is a roller-coaster. Try to eat a light lunch."

-David Schmaltz
Old 06-01-2001, 12:31 AM   #13  

Hello Again Everyone:

Just a quick note to say hello

PJ Sounds like your haveing a good time.
My young horse is doing great!!! She just turned 4 on the 30th. Have been putting her over trotting poles etc... and she does it like she has been doing it forever.
Still having a little problem with steering here and there, every once in a while she decides she wants to go in her own direction. But overall she is doing great.

Tara - How are you? hope all is well.

Bren - Thanks for the Hello!! And everyone is right. a pound is a pound.

Candice - Can I borrow your green thumb?? heh heh
Have a safe trip.

Take care everyone gotta go hit the sack
Old 06-01-2001, 06:34 PM   #14  
gettn' strong in 2002

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY, SUEBEE !!!

This round is on me! Enjoy!
Old 06-01-2001, 07:36 PM   #15  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default ~Happy Birthday Suebee~

Hope you're out having a good time. And have one on ME TOO!!!!!!! What are your plans for tonight anyway? huh, huh, huh?????!!!!!
Closed Thread