Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 11:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Default Newbie who needs help !!!!!!!!

Hello, I am Stacey I was on WW back in 2000 and lost alot of weight, well now after having my second child I have found myself with another 40 pounds to lose GREAT !!!! But I started WW @ home and using the Flex plan. I really did great yesterday which was my first day, until night after dinner about 9:00 I ate 8 cookies and milk for a grand total of 11 pts Hello, what is my problem I can do great all day and then blow it all within one hour. Please help or give advice how I can make it threw my last several hours at night before heading to bed. I really want to get this weight off for good, but my nighttime hunger is sooooooo out of control.

Thanks
Stacey
Old 05-03-2005, 12:34 PM   #2  

Hi Stayc
I have the same problem. I actually moved up my bed time to help this. I get ActII 94%FF popcorn that is butter flavored I think. I added up the points on the outside and got 0 in the book it says 2 I think. I also make fiber choc treats for when I just need choclate or something sweet. Or drink water it doesn't work for me but some say it does.
Good Luck
Old 05-04-2005, 04:22 PM   #3  

Thanks Want2BA Butterfly, I am glad to know that I am not the only one.
Good Luck to you also.
Old 05-09-2005, 10:20 AM   #4  

Stacey, I call that fatigue/all nurtured out eating. I do it, too. I buy those little 100 calorie packets of Oreo bites and have a cup of something hot to drink. The suggestion of going to bed earlier is also good. For me, evenings when I'm tired and maybe even a little stressed(there's always MORE to do around the house) is a trigger. The only way to combat it is give ourselves what we NEED...more sleep and a small treat. You may have to make a rule that from 8PM on, it's read a book, have a snack and go to bed time, then do it. Congratulations on the new little moppet.
Old 05-09-2005, 10:55 AM   #5  
Registered (L)user

Hi Stacey - all good advice given. Just want to add that I find it helpful to make up low pt snack packs (usually in ziplok bags) and flavored seltzer or ff/sf hot choc mix if I want a hot drink. Works well for me. Water helps me sometimes to get thru a potential "feeding frenzy" but to slow it down with a hot drink (tea's good too) and a lo-pt nibble seems to be the best way for me to handle it.

Whatever you chose, I wish you the best of luck.

Cait
Old 05-20-2005, 12:37 PM   #6  

Thanks all for your advice, this week was a little better at night but i sometimes still get really hungry after dinner, but I am going take it day by day and pray. Thanks for your help and advice.
Stacey
Old 05-24-2005, 10:27 AM   #7  

Stayc- I did flex before. I was always hungry at night. Now I am trying core and I find I am not hungry in the pm like I used to be on flex. I don't know why. I am less hungry on Core, although I am still working out the kinks in core for me, and don't always have it right. I am still losing weight though, even with my mistakes. You might want to try the core plan if you are having too much trouble fighting the evening snacks.
Old 05-24-2005, 12:46 PM   #8  

Thanks Pnut , I Really Am Having A Hard Time For Night Craving But I Will Give It One More Week And If I Only Lose 1 Pound Like I Did Last Week I Will Change Over To Core Cause I Really Was Unhappy With The Weigh In, But I Still Do Have To Flex Some Points Around So I Can Have A Snack At Night. Thanks Again.
Stacey
Old 05-26-2005, 10:10 AM   #9  

Stayc, don't forget that a bowl of sweet cereal either dry or with skim milk is a great night time snack and usually lower in calorie/points than cookies.
Closed Thread