Old 04-28-2005, 11:24 AM   #1  

Height: 5'3"

Default Carmen Electra's Workout Videos

Has anyone used these or purchased them? I was just wondering what people of thought of them and if they really worked and burned some fat! I go to the gym a couple times a week but I want to mix it up and start adding some videos into my workout routine.
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 07:26 PM   #2  

I bought the whole set. I've tried a couple of them (1 and 4), and to be honest, they stop and start to often to be a really good consistent workout. The 4th one is only 15 minutes long, and the 3rd one seems to involve aerobic moves like taking down your hair and tossing your glasses From what I've heard, the second one is supposed to be a very good workout, but it's not a stripping workout.

For a good dancing workout, I have a Tahitian Cardio DVD. That makes me sweat and makes my thighs burn!
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 11:27 AM   #3  

I've tried a couple of them. They're fun but I wouldn't recommend them if you want a good intense workout
Butterfly55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 01:09 PM   #4  

I want them! But for fun not for my workout. SO when I do lose weight, I can tease my fiance!
Chubby Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 03:53 PM   #5  

I have the S Factor DVDs too. My husband calls them "sexy yoga" They actually do have good stripper moves, but everything is very slow paced- quite similar to yoga, actually.
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 12:04 AM   #6  
Big Beautiful Mommy of 1

S/C/G: 256/256/170

Height: 5'8

I bought the first and second ones. I havent used the first one yet cuz I hafta lose the weight first, or else ill hurt myself I can only do sections of the second one at a time. It is pretty intense and until your body gets used to it it is a little hard. Maybe thats just me though Its funny seeing Carmen working along w/ the trainer and not knowing what shes doing either... makes ya feel better to see a hottie all huffed and puffed
tahiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 08:09 PM   #7  

I have the first one and i love it and am trying to get my hand on the rest of the set. i really like them because you come away from them feeling like your are sexy and not a sloth. just my two cents. Valerie
akcowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 03:17 PM   #8  

I personally do not think that they qualify as a workout, they are just no intense enough, but they are kinda fun. I bought them hoping I would get a good workout, but I finish the video feeling like I still need to go to the gym.
JR'sGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 02:28 PM   #9  

I have them also and like Jeff Costas striptease areobics better.
slimcharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 10:32 PM   #10  
SumtingSweet

I tried the first one. It's okay but after a while you just get tired of the moves.
Tha0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 11:11 PM   #11  

I have #1 and #2. I LOVE #2. It is an actual workout and I felt sore after doing it. A guy actually instructs it and Carmen does the workout. It makes me actually WANT to work out.
Sunshine2003 is offline   Reply With Quote