Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-27-2005, 07:28 PM   #1  

Default not sure what to do help

Hello everyone, i'm new and I'm not sure who to do this, I think I want to do a low fat diet, so do you just follow the diet plan that is made for you ??????????? mine says it's 1500 cal that seems like alot. I weight 186 pounds and would like to get to 130 or 135, I have just so confused on what to do, has anyone tried the diet they make for you and have yo lost weight, I think I may cry LOL could someone help me, and is there a place to go in here that others have told what they have been eating to lose weight, would like to get some other ideas and what does everyone think is the best way to go, ok no more ???????? LOL thanks
your new friend Stacey
Stacey64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 07:50 PM   #2  
it's always something

Hi Stacey, welcome to 3FC

1500 calories sounds perfect! They used to recommend 1200 calories, but that is still kind of low, so many nutritionists recommend 1500 now. You'll benefit from the extra 300 calories, because you'll have more energy, and you probably won't get hungry so you'll stick with it. Some people eat even more than that and still lose weight, especially if you exercise, too.

Where did you get the diet plan? Does it have suggested meals on it?
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 07:57 PM   #3  

When I signed up with 3fc and then got the confirmatin email it told me to come back here and then click on your diet plan so I did and there it was, gives me 4 weeks and detailed what to eat, I even get snacks but, I think that I'm going to change mine just a little i'm going to eat my lunch for breakfast and breakfast for lunch I'm more hungry in the morning and if I get full for breakfast I think that it will help me not think about food so much LOL I guess changing them around is ok ????????
Old 04-27-2005, 08:13 PM   #4  
it's always something

I just replied to your email, lol. We don't offer a diet plan, so I don't know what it was that you visited. You might check your email again and try to find it. Our confirmation email just has you click a link to activate your account, but that's it.

Could it have been eDiets? Did you pay for something?
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 09:42 AM   #5  

OH silly me I was at myfreediet.com and then it had a link to come to 3fc for support sorry for the mix up.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:07 AM   #6  
weight watchers

S/C/G: 211/211/150

hey stacy...I am in the same position as you. i when I got married 5 years ago I weighed about 180, i managed to lose the weight and all, and but then gained it all right back after quitting smoking and starting this horribly stressful job, eating has always been a crutch (sp?...its way early..) for me. i too want to be around 135 or even 140 again. it is way frustrating tinkering around with it to you get it right but i have found some wonderful advice and support on this board, so you have come to the right place....

metta, kat
ckatgo is offline   Reply With Quote