Old 04-26-2005, 04:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Default popping in real quick

I didn't want anyone to think I had abandoned y'all or my change of life plans. My work/home/everything has taken a turn for the hectic. We have a big project at work coming up on the 7th and I have to put about a 16 page tab out by Friday. I'll be working on the cover and finishing up ads tomorrow and Thursday and putting it together on Friday. Then pretty much next week we will be getting it ready since the paper sponsor's the expo. William is getting his tube put in on May 5 and he isn't doing any better with his asthma/wheezing.

I'm still not back on track but I finished reading the body for life and have already outlined my goals, expectations, etc. and will be starting my first challenge on May 2. Yippee. So I'm pretty much just hanging out this week. I will be doing some workouts, only to get me a starting point for the weights for next week. I'm also going to plan out fully my first week of eats and exercise by Friday (even if I have to stay up until midnight) just because I want it down on paper. After I get going I will star planning the night before.

I will try to update my Blog as much as possible if you want to keep up with me.

After our Expo on May 7 I've got our Relay for Life on May 20 and mom's the the weekend before. I will try to get a moment and catch up on posts when I can.

Just wanted you to know I'm not falling off the wagon (any further anyway) and plan on taking control of the reins on Monday.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 04:29 PM   #2  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

I was wondering what happened to you! Good to see you & good luck at work!
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 07:02 PM   #3  

I was also real busy in the past few days with the new job....furthermore i'm being careful about personal internet use at work!!! (an employee was once fired because she was on the web most of her time!!!)

I like the new place; nice people and lots of work....

Now as for weight loss...Whell, i'm stalled at 257-260 for 3 weeks....However, belly is still coming down i guess that's just muscle mass taking more space.

I finally bought a bicycle last week...custom made for big guys!!! It will be ready thursday. As fuel price is topping at 1$ per liter, i'l use it to commute every day. That's a total of 30 km back and forth from work....this will be a good training...
frenchiepolarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 08:16 PM   #4  
Crazy Canuck

Glad to hear you're both with us, and that your increased activity level doesn't mean you have any intentions of going off track!

Sounds like an exciting project for you Dawnyal and so glad to hear the new job is working out well, Frenchie. 30km daily on the bike will mean some pretty impressive results!

Try to keep in touch when you can!
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 11:48 AM   #5  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

Good luck with William, Dawnyal. You sound excited about your plan, which is great. Maybe not everyone who does this stalls, but I have -- from May to about Jan of last year. Stayed just about the same weight the entire time and stopped doing a lot of my exercise. It's not always so easy. My weight loss is not so speedy, but at least I can say I'm down about 10 lbs from the beginning of the year (March was a bad month food wise). That's better than up 10 lbs, or no movement at all. You'll do it.

Glad to hear you're liking your new job, Frenchie. I'm sure riding your bike to work will make a difference.
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote