Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 05:12 PM   #1  
A Turtle loser

S/C/G: 254/239/200

Default question about christian encourgers

question, are the christian encouragers differnt groups.... i see christian encouragers #200 #199 etc........i would like to join one if there is room
god bless
michelle
Old 04-20-2005, 05:22 PM   #2  
back on the wagon

S/C/G: 196.2/187.8/115

Height: 5'1.5''

That just means the new thread is up because there was something like 7 pages on the old one.
Old 04-20-2005, 06:49 PM   #3  
A Turtle loser

S/C/G: 254/239/200

Thanks, i believe I'am finally learning to navigate my way thru this maze.......I keep checking back here all day........like a new toy want to know where all the good buttons are.....and to see who if any responded yet......got bait casting new line in.....lol
michelle
Old 04-21-2005, 07:32 PM   #4  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Hello Azulfire, My name is Donna and I am the one who begins the new threads of *Christian Encouragers*... each time I begin a new thread it is (as lateralus98 stated) a continuance of the previous one. Some of us have been a part of that thread for years (2 years for me & longer for some like EZmoney). Once the thread reaches around 9 pages I usually will begin another, I will leave a LINK when I do end a thread --- to make it easier for you to get to the new thread. You will catch on soon... it took me a bit of time too. You can go back and read to catch up on us 'oldies' anytime you want What you will often see with groups... is that many people really get to know one another and stay... some breeze in, floating about from one group to another chatting all over the place too Whatever you do... just have fun!

Oh... I also belong to the *April Walkers* Thread I saw that you joined there too Either Me or Cathy will begin a new thread for the *May Walkers* and leave a link to the May Thread at the end of the APril thread. Each month we begin anew and set a personal goal I hope I have helped you a little bit more

3FatChicks = Forum
Each Group = Thread
Each letter you write = is a Post

Any more questions, feel free to ask

<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Closed Thread