Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 11:18 AM   #1  

Question Phase 2 Questions, confused?

Good Morning everyone!

I start Phase 2 tomorrow and I have been updating the Phase 2 list with all the information I gathered on the websites. I still have some questions.

On P1 we were allowed 75 calories for treats, on phase 2 Misc is also listed eg:

Chocolate Pudding FFSF,
Chocolate and wine wine

Are these considered part of the 75 calories or are they in addition too?

If I add the FF SF chocolate Pudding to 1 serving of milk, do I count the calories from the mix as part of the 75?

If I were to run the calories through FitDay, how many calories should I approx be having on Phase 2 ( I know we dont count, but there must be some guideline)

If these questions are already answered, could you please direct me.

Thanks for your help. I only lost 3lbs during phase 1, but I am happy about it.
I know once I have the system down I can do better.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:18 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Whew! The easy one first.

Calories? The number of calories you need per day depends on your current weight, your age and your activity level. You should never go below 1200 or you'll go into starvation mode and stop losing.

If you make pudding with your milk, you do count the calories from the mix as part of your 75 calories. Note that there is only one serving a day allowed.

1-2 glasses of red wine are allowed and need not be counted as part of the 75 calories.

Chocolate is to be used sparingly and occasionally, not daily, and should be counted as part of your 75 calories.

I hope this helps.
Old 04-19-2005, 12:13 PM   #3  

Yes, Very helpful

Thank you-I'm the type of person who needs structure, this helps with the daily planning. The book is so vague.
Old 06-08-2005, 06:27 PM   #4  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

We decided that in the GFGCG that "limited" means once a week and "very limited" means once a month. Chocolate is "limited", so I eat it once a week. It hasn't caused any cravings.
Closed Thread