Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 04:14 PM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Post April 11 & 12 (Monday & Tuesday)

Good afternoon! Where is everyone today?

My weekend went pretty well. Went out to Dave & Buster's Friday night. They have arcade games, but it is also a restuarant/bar. We were out until 2am! I actually slept from 3am - 2pm on Saturday. I guess I needed it. Saturday night DH and I went up to see some bands play in Boston. Sunday we cleaned and waxed our cars, then went for a walk. Sunday was beautiful here, in the low 70's.

I got to work from home today, which is really nice. I'm approved to work at home 2 days a week, but I rarely do. 5 people from my development team are on travel, leaving only me and 2 other ppl, and the ppl left and I don't have any work in common right now so I get to work my 2 days at home this week

As for eating, yesterday and today were really good. I gained a pound last week, which I am very unhappy about but to be honest, I didn't eat well at all. I shopped very good this week so I shouldn't have any problem eating. I have NO junk food in the house

Come out and play!
Old 04-11-2005, 06:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/143/125

Height: 5'2"

I very much have spring fever!!!! I would like to quit school right now and sun bathe. But I have soooooooooooooo much work to get done, not possible. I have been exercising really well and eating has been just ok. I sent my dh to the store last night and he came back with apple pie and ice cream...yep big mistake. Sabatoge! We just got back from a 3 mile walk/run. I am feeling pretty good. You will never believe what happened to me this morning. I drove out of my drive way and this woman got on my bumper and followed me wailing on her horn and following so close to me, I finally pulled over (which after I told my husband, he said I shouldn't have pulled over) but anyway she got out of the car and accused me of having an affair with her hsuband. First of all I am happilly married and would NEVER have an affair, second of all I have no idea who this woman or her husband is. I was in shock...i had no idea what to do so I just cried..lol and was trying to tell her I was not the person she thinks I am. SO WEIRD. So it has been a nutty day.

Modkittn- your weekend sounded so envious. It sounded so much fun and relaxing. It is good to have fun like that. good luck on eating...always my downfall...

Belle- I hope you are doing better. You really need to keep rested. That was so scary that you were in the hospital. Be careful and take care.
Old 04-12-2005, 03:01 PM   #3  
Eve's Mom

Hey girls;

Well, I was back at doc yesterday. Sinus infection seeped down to ear and eye. Big swollen red pussing eye. YUCK. I worked from home yesterday. Today I feel better, but not great. It's lunch and I am exhausted. Four more hours!

Well, I have to run, I"ll catch up tomorrow. I missed SO MUCH WORK....
Old 04-12-2005, 04:41 PM   #4  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

jkb - You definitely shouldn't have pulled over! I got into an accident about 4 years ago, this guy was pissed because we were trying to take the same exit (apparently). Anyways he tried to run me off the road and I ended up losing control of my car and hitting him. If I had MADE it to the next exit on the highway I had pulled onto, I would have pulled right into the police station there. If anything like that ever happens to me again, thats the plan of attack. But you should never pull over, especially if you are the only one in the car! Did you get her license plate number? I'd call the cops and tell them what happened and give them her plate number if you got it.

Belle - you were in the hospital? Did I miss that post? I hope you are OK, but you must be since you are at home and posting That eye problem sounds horrible!

Well, remember the back problems I'm having? They raised my desk up at work so I can stand at work, and they bought me a laptop bag with wheels on it. Pretty cool. I go back to the doc about my back on Thursday morning.

So everything with the house is final. We are just waiting for the closing. Its so far away... May 27th. The sellers only had the house on the market for 6 days when we saw it and they hadn't even started looking for a house. We needed 60 days at the apartment we are in, so it worked out ok (closing is actually 80 days from when we signed the purchase and sale agreement). Still though, I can't wait to get out of that apartment

Today is really good eating. Last night I went on a 25 minute walk. I have to walk every day for my back. I've actually been doing that with the exception of 1 day. I can't do anything else (jog, aerobics, etc) until the doc OKs it. So hopefully after Thursday I can start jogging again!

Where is everyone this week?
Closed Thread