Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2005, 08:26 PM   #1  
ONE DAY AT A TIME

Default WW 2 Point Bars

Just wondering if people buy and eat the WW 2 Point Bars? If you do, what are your favorite falvors?
Old 04-10-2005, 09:46 AM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

Personally I don't because I feel they are too small and because they are processed foods they leave me wanting more. This is only a personal opinion. I can get or make something for the same points (fruit, high fiber muffin) that leaves me satisified and not wanting something else. However there are many who love and live by them.
Old 04-10-2005, 02:14 PM   #3  
ONE DAY AT A TIME

Thanks for the reply Kelly, I was thinking that it might curve my chocolate craving............Andrea
Old 04-10-2005, 05:03 PM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

It is possible it would but for me it just leaves me craving something else. What helps my chocolate cravings is having a piece of good chocolate such as Godiva and savor it.
Old 04-10-2005, 07:20 PM   #5  
BJ3

Achina, What helps my chocolate cravings are the new ww 1 point candies made by Whitman. The best I have found is the English Toffee Squares. They are small, but it only takes a taste to get me out of the "I HAVE TO HAVE CHOCOLATE NOW!" madness. I have tried the 2 pt. ww Berry bars and like them, but haven't tried any of the chocolate ones. They carry the ww 1 point candy at Target here. I also like the new ww cereals. Have you tried them? I also have a question. Does anyone know how to count 98% fat free ground beef per ounce? I can't find it in my ww books.

Last edited by BJ3; 04-10-2005 at 07:23 PM.
Old 04-10-2005, 08:12 PM   #6  
ONE DAY AT A TIME

Thanks for the sugesstions, BJ3 what area are you in. I have not seen that candy at Target, is it in the candy section?

Is calorie info on the package of your ground beef? If your doing Core I think that is a core food?
Old 04-10-2005, 11:08 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 166.5/166.5/135

Height: 5'5"

I get the 1pt mint chocolate bars at WW. Love 'em. I thought the 2pt ones were a little too big.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:13 AM   #8  

I really like the Snack Wells Devils Food Cookie's. They are fat free and each cookie is one point. I can usually just have one to get that yummy chocolate that I crave.. They are super tasty though!! :-)
Old 04-11-2005, 04:17 PM   #9  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I buy the WW bars on occasion and like the chocolate caramel ones. I usually take one to the movie theatre with me as I know all my friends will be eating chocolate and junk - it lets me indulge in a movie treat and still stay op.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:10 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 264/190/150

Height: 5'8"

I like the chocolate carmel bars as well. Soem of the others are totally blahhhh....i felt like they were a wate of my points but that one is chocolatey enough. Some times I buy a really dark chocolate bar (from a fancy candy store but they are the best) and one or two square of that is so rich, it totally fills in my chocolate craving. and its like 1 or 2 points. Since its so rich its almost impossible to eat the whole thing and not feel sick but the little serving is just right.
Old 04-15-2005, 10:30 AM   #11  
BJ3

I haven't posted on this thread in a few days. But, the 1 point Weight Watchers candy made by Whitman is new. It may not be in all areas yet. When it does come to your area I highly reccommend it - especially English Toffee! My ww location does not carry it. Only Target (in Texas.)
Old 04-16-2005, 02:50 PM   #12  
ONE DAY AT A TIME

Thanks for all of the great responses, I'm still looking for that candy @ Target. I did try the chocolate carmel bar also, I really like them. I love choc. mint I think I'll try them next....
Old 04-24-2005, 03:58 PM   #13  
Back fat Be Gone!

I love the Kelloggs all bran bars in Honey Oat flavor, they're only two points and sooooo good. They also come in brown sugar, but the honey oat blow them away. They are loaded with fiber and great taste, nothing bland about them.
Closed Thread