Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 04:04 PM   #1  
Melissa

Post How did you lose?

For those of you who have already lost a lot of weight, how did you do it? Was it just WW Core, or did you do a combination of Flex and Core? Or some other diet? I am really curious. I have heard of switching between flex and core to speed weight loss. Anyone tried this?
Old 04-08-2005, 04:13 PM   #2  

I have lost most of my weight (all but 12 pounds or so) with Core. No Flexing, no Floreing, etc. I have also exercised moderately, as my kids allow.

Angela
Old 04-08-2005, 08:11 PM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

I lost my first 15 with Flex but by eating all Core foods within my points range, as this was before anyone ever heard of Core. I was actually eating South Beach foods but counting the points for it and eating between 22-24 each day. The second 10 came off with Core, plus 2-3 pounds that I have managed to find again. I'm hoping to lose a minimum of 5-6 more and then keeping it between 140 and 145.
Old 04-08-2005, 09:21 PM   #4  
Southside White Sox Fan

My 30 plus has all been Core since the end of September. A respectable 1 plus pound per week. Not bad for an old broad!
Old 04-08-2005, 09:50 PM   #5  
Melissa

So I guess Core really does work, huh?
Have you all been really strict, or kind of relaxed? I think I have a hard time finding the balance between being too strict and letting myself "splurge" too much.
Congrats on all of your losses! (That sounds funny!)
Old 04-11-2005, 07:28 PM   #6  

I joined WW for the first time about 3 months ago. I did Flex for the first week and lost 5 pounds, but I felt so sick and tired, I knew I wouldn't stick with it. I've been on Core since then and it's working pretty well. I'm 43 and don't have a huge amount to lose, so it tends to go pretty slowly.

I have strict days and not-so-strict days. If I eat something non-Core, I try to keep it very low points. The main places I tend to go off Core is using a bit of regular cheese (can't stand the FF stuff for the most part), low-points bread or bagels, and some processed meats.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:46 AM   #7  
Southside White Sox Fan

I'm strict but find that I have to be in order to lose. My Niece, who is in her 30's and chasing her kids, can be a little less strict than me.
Closed Thread