Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 11:16 PM   #1  
Eve's Mom

Cool April 4&5 (Monday/Tuesday)

Good evening all. HOpe you on daylight savings time are adjusting just fine. I hate losing the hour -I feel gipped!!

I wanted to let you know I'll be MIA for the next 2 weeks, as I am facilitating training. For this week I'll be in town, but next week I'll be traveling and have no time at all to log in (driving from town to town, it'll be tiring!!)

I hope you all had a good weekend. I went to curl for a cure for work. It was really good, but there were CAlgary STampeders there and they were really rowdy. It took away somewhat from the speeches (which were meant to be more reflective I think). I gave a speech but I adapted it to the audience, who were mostly enibriated!!

I am off to bed - I have had a migrane for 4 days - I'll think it's gone and then it starts up again, all in the same spot. I have constant visual distortion. It's weird?!

Adios amigas - I'll BBL when I can!
Old 04-04-2005, 01:08 PM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
I'm back from obscurity last week or rather the last few days of the week was hard
My eating has sucked really badly
I'm back on Core just to kill the sugar cravings and I had to steer myself away from the machine before. I'm not having poptarts! I've got core snacks in my desk so if I get hungry I'm ok.
I miss us all posting! including me.
Belle I'm so proud of you for giving a speech try to peek in!
bbl
Kier
Old 04-04-2005, 04:15 PM   #3  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been MIA lately. I've been swamped with school work. I still am actually =(

I went back to the dr. on Thursday because my back was killing me. I couldn't sit down for more than 10 minutes. My back started hurting in December, towards the end of the month. I got some x-rays done in January and they said they couldn't see anything. They thought it was a muscle problem and sent me to physical theraoy (which was REALLY exepensive). So I did that for over a month, and they told me I didn't have to go anymore and just to keep up with the exercises on my own, which I have been doing. Well it got real bad about a week ago and Thursday I finally went in because the pain was travelling down my leg into my knee. The doc ordered an MRI, and I found out I have a herniated disk, a disk that is bulging, and some sort of tear too. =( I've been standing up working at my computer all day today, but at least it is strengthening the back muscles. I hope that strengthening them will make it heal and I won't need surgery.

So now I suppose I really HAVE to lose weight. That way I won't have to support it all! Since I found out the news I've been doing really well with eating. Haven't gotten in all my veggies every day, but I've stayed in my range so that is a move in the right direction.

Hope you all had a good weekend (better than mine!)
Old 04-04-2005, 09:39 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 160/143/125

Height: 5'2"

you ladies are busy, busy. I swamped with much school work as well modkitten. We can make it through. I have 3 weeks left of this semester but then I am back to summer school. lol. I am so burned out on school. Maybe one day I will have a real job. I did find some good news out today though. ONe of my teachers asked me to do research with her this summer which is really exciting which might mean I will actually get grad school paid for, thank God. And my husband started exercising with me today, which wonderful. Now we can keep both of us in track and really work hard (we have gained so much marriage weight). Anyway enough about me.

Modkitten- you better take care of yourself. My family is known for herniated disks..lol. I know they are painful. Just don't exert yourself too much. My husband was complaining of his lower back today and when I read that I was like that is all we need, he is trying to lose his extra weight too.

Belle- I was in the movie theatre the other day thinking about baby names for you and now I completely forgot them. It is amazing where our mind wonders. At least i was thinking about it right? I hope you have a good week at work and you don't need to exert yourself too much either, you are pregnant! Geez what us women do to make a living and try to be happy.

KO- I am right there with you. I am trying to record everything i eat and hopefully I will get better. Good luck

Good night ladies
Old 04-05-2005, 08:39 AM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Belle
Girl names
Fiona means of the fairies
Maeve or Medb means intoxicating one
Colleen means girl
Kieran means little dark one
Rory Means Michael/Michelle or the Red Kin Rua meaning red and rhi meaning King
Aoife (Pronounced Eefa)
I'll ahve more later
Kieran and Rory can be both boys and girls names and they happen to be the names of me and my big sister
bbl
Closed Thread