Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2005, 08:05 PM   #1  

Talking Hi Everyone!!

Today was my first weigh in day for The Core at weight watchers and I am so happy to say I lost 5.2 lbs!! I am very happy so far with The Core. I am rarely hungry and I am also doing 3-4 days of Curves. Just wanted to share my news! Can someone please tell me when i can have the WW Smoothies? Do you replace a meal with them or can you have them as a snack? Thanks everyone!! I hope everyone is doing well!!

Marie
Old 03-13-2005, 10:05 PM   #2  
Southside White Sox Fan

Marie, congratulations on your HUGELY SUCCESSFUL first week! You'll have the rest of those pounds gone in no time!

As far as WW smoothies, you can use them as a snack but can have only one per day.

Come over on the Core support board number 11 and chat with us!
Old 03-13-2005, 11:05 PM   #3  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Thumbs up Way To Go Marie!

Good for you! What an awesome first week result! I bet you feel great!

Keep up the good work!

Froufie
Old 03-13-2005, 11:09 PM   #4  
always dieting

Marben,
Congrats on your outstanding weight loss! You should be so proud. What an inspiration!
I on the other hand..... I started the week strong, followed the core plan for the first four days and all was well. Then the last 3 days of the week I decided that I must be a 17 year old supermodel who can "eat anything I want and NEVER gain weight"! What a ditz! I did end up losing 1.4 lbs. Thank goodness for the first four days. I just have to wonder what triggers me to lose my mind.
I am going to think of your weight loss frequently this week, when that 17 year old is fighting to get to the plate. Good luck and keep up that great work.
Old 03-14-2005, 08:34 AM   #5  

Congrats Marben, on the great success! That's wonderful. I'm so glad you like Core - it's the way to go!

Angela
Old 03-14-2005, 09:12 AM   #6  

Height: 5'7"

Congrats on that super loss, Marben -- and you too, Lady! That's still a good one in spite of that darn supermodel you're fighting!! Believe me, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about!!
Old 03-14-2005, 09:19 AM   #7  

Smile Thank you Everyone!!

I feel great about my loss, Core and all of you!! You are a great group and I really appreciate all your support. I weigh in on Sundays and I didn't even cheat yesterday. i think I can live on the Core. I don't feel hungry like other plans. Just losing 5.2 has made me feel good because my clothes are not ready to burst open. I was so bloated and just felt terrible. Enough is Enough!! Have a great day everyone and keep up the good work!!!
Hugs,
Marie
Closed Thread