South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 07:01 AM   #1  

Height: 5'-2"

Thumbs up The Daily... March 1st!!

Here we go, girls. It's March 1st (again), and it's New Start Day!!
Spring is coming (it's snowing to beat the band here, but we won't talk about THAT!), and we are going to be fit, healthy, beautiful babes by ummmm... well, whenever summer hits.

I've got to get ready for my physical. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be fasting for blood work, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, which means no coffee.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day... get moving and get OP!!
Old 03-01-2005, 07:22 AM   #2  
A Lily from my yard!

Good Morning Ellis! I hope all goes well with the physical. We are having a few flurries here this morning and it is a cold 32*. It will be so cold at the game this afternoon!

I need to go to the grocery this morning and stock up on OP foods. Have a great day all! We won't talk about coffee since Ellis is goin without.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:27 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hi there, Ellis and chicks to come. It is ReaL March today - in like a lion. Even the Girls didn't want to play out there this morning - just a quick potty and then back in for breakfast and a cuddle.

This is the month when we are all going to lose weight, RIGHT? I am certainly intending to drop 5 pounds because I am lusting after an LCD skinny monitor and will not get it until I'm below 195. Enough already! Basically I've stayed the same since last year and want to de-fluff!

Although library books are due today, this will be a “snow” day until we get ploughed out. I will turn on the heater in the sewingroom and get at a niggle or two. I also have to make a batch of chilli and maybe poke around in the freezer to see if there is any more antique meat to pitch tomorrow. I will definitely get on the treadmill again for two sessions and will do the knee exercises in moderation. Why do something that hurts?

Have a super Tuesday, chickies! And have a coffee too!
Old 03-01-2005, 07:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

We woke up to about 8" of snow and the sound of our neighbor snowblowing our driveway! I'm going to have to bake him some of my special sticky buns, bless him. Happy March 1st Chickies!
Today will be a good day for just staying close to home, and maybe taking a walk out in this winter wonderland to enjoy the cottoncandy scenery. Right now I'm going to go see what's for breakfast, chat with you all later.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:14 AM   #5  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Morning chicks....snowday here today. DH woke up at 5:30 and there was no snow and by 6:15 it was falling like crazy and the cancled school. :sman: I normally don't like snowdays but today I have no kids so far and it looks like I will only get 2 later this afternoon. YIPEE.

Ellis- Happy March Ellis, have fun at the dr's. I am with you on the let's be fit and healthy babes. I really want to wear a bathing suit this summer, but I find myself saying this every year at this time and it doesn't happen. Maybe this will be the year.

Bamiegirl- Morning chick, if you want a few more flurries I can send lots your way. Hope you get lots of OP food at the store. Have a great day.

Ruth- I am with you sister on We will lose weight this month. I am going to be a dumb bunny here and ask what is a skinny LCD thing???? Have a good day. Hope you get plowed out. I could always send dh up to shovel he loves to play in the snow.

Cottage- I would come and shovel you out for sticky buns I have been dreaming about them for the last few days. Hope you have a great breakfast.

Me- I am not going to do much of anything today. I think I may color my hair and take a nice long bath maybe read a book, and possible do a bit of house work.

Well chicks I must go dd is sitting here waiting for the puter even though she just got off the dang thing. Hope you all have a great day. Stay OP.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:22 AM   #6  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Good Morning!

Snow day here in West Michigan - DS is thrilled. I even slept in a little 8:00 am after watching for DS school on TV.

Day one of Phase I is complete! I'm starting to feel a little better already! Yes March is the month! I can feel it.

I'll peck back in when I get to work!
Old 03-01-2005, 08:24 AM   #7  
2ndChance

Good Morning Chicks!

It's a snow day here ....not much and that part I can take. But come on this dreary grey day, where you need to keep your lights on all day, can pack up and leave.

Hip Hip HORRAY!!!!! I have completed one full month on the "BEACH" and proud to report that I have lost another four pounds.......total loss of 26 UGLY pounds!!!!!!

Thanks for all the recipies, support and encouragement............you guys are the GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later........HAPPINESS and EARLY SPRING to all CHICKS!!!!!!!

PS: OOops...forgot that hubby lost another 3 pounds and is now back in his 34 jeans......was in 38's. He's a HAPPY CAMPER too!

Last edited by 2ndChance; 03-01-2005 at 08:29 AM.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:35 AM   #8  

Height: 5'-2"

Is it snowing EVERYWHERE!?!? I'm just heading out the door... hopefully I won't be killed on the highway as punishment for not having had a physical for six years.

Drive carefully if you go out, girls!
Old 03-01-2005, 08:38 AM   #9  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Sure is snowing here. I hope you are wearing socks with your Berkies, Ellis!
Have to go - Harry just woke up and is Mr Pouty this morning. It's like dealing with a seven year old some mornings!
Old 03-01-2005, 08:52 AM   #10  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

Morning Ladies~

Just a quick drop in for me. I'm feeling worse this morning than I did yesterday. UGH!! I've not been sick allll winter and now... GGRR!! Not much planned for me today, probably resting, and my new Pilates DVD came yesterday so I 'was' going to give that a whirl today..We'll see how I am feeling now. Darn it too, I was planning on doing it daily for a few weeks. See how much it would help. I may do it anyway regardless of how i'm feeling. Anyhoo...I hope everyone has a great day!! Be Careful everyone with snow...and KEEP IT AWAY FROM KANSAS!! To everyone that has come in and is yet to come in: GOOD MORNING!!
Old 03-01-2005, 08:59 AM   #11  
A Lily from my yard!

Well we had a few flurries but now the sun is shinin!!!!!!!!!! My sister is callin to tell me about all the snow up in Nashville. Makes me wish I was back there. lol Have a good snow day all! I'm off to get ready to face the cold! Not to mention it is supposed to be windy here all day. I will have on so many layers for the game they will think I am the Michellin (sp?) Man! See y'all chicks later.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:28 AM   #12  

No snow here but we are supposed to have rain later today and for the next several days. I did manage to get to the gym yesterday so I'll be hunting up the February exercise thread to update. I didn't come close to my exercise goal this month since I missed almost half a month due to being sick. My weight also popped up this weekend so I didn't quite make my goal for the month (after being as low as 140 at one point) but a 4 pound loss is certainly respectable.

ellis - be very careful driving!
Old 03-01-2005, 09:57 AM   #13  
Ready!!!

Good morning, big storm here, I was out snowblowing and it was fun
Just a quick one as I think I am going to get a tanning session in before
this afternoon.
Check back later,
Love Tazcat
Ps..........no beer last night
Old 03-01-2005, 10:25 AM   #14  
buzz buzz buzzin along

Talking

Hi guys, I hopped on the scale and felt like saying Why Me??? anyway up 2lbs but TOM is here sooo that's my excuse...

Tired and grumpy and I dont' want to work..... Anyway, Hugs
Old 03-01-2005, 10:36 AM   #15  

Mornin' Everyone,

It isn't snowing here - but it is so COLD!!!! that it should be.

Not much goin on here. SSDD

Hope everyone has a great day. Those of you feeling poorly - hope you feel better soon. Those of you trying to dig out ~ ~ just think - if there were no winter ~ Spring wouldn't be nearly as beautiful and welcomed. Those of you driving ~ ARE YOU CRAZY???? Stay HOME where it's warm and safe and you can go out and play - then come right back in to a cup of hot tea. MMMMMMM - I remember those days - don't you Bamie??

Gotta run ~ dammit - duty calls AGAIN. Check in on ya'll later. Have a great day everyone.
Closed Thread