Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 02:08 AM   #1  
Rebecca

Default New Here also....Getting married in 3 months. Help motivate me.

I am 21 and getting married in 3 months to the love of my life who have high metabolism and he's 6 foot. But me I am 5 foot and weight 127. And my weight shows. I've been on WW at home for 3 weeks almost and lost a pound and a half. Need much needed help. Thanks

Rebecca
Old 03-01-2005, 10:56 PM   #2  
WW Moderator

Hi Rebecca, welcome to 3FC! Oh what a great goal to aim for! Are you exercising? I'm sure that you had hoped for a better loss at the start, but don't let yourself get distracted from all the hype of big losses up front. The diets that give you the big loss at the start is all water, and that goes back on easily. You want to lose fat, not water. It would be terrible to retain that water the day before you walk down the aisle in your perfectly fit dress!

Stick with it, and be sure and exercise every day that you can. 6 days a week if that is possible! Strength training is also a great idea. Muscle takes more calories to exist than fat does, so by increasing your muscle mass, you can automatically eat more each day - which means you can lose fat quicker, as well!

Good luck to you!
Old 03-02-2005, 09:48 PM   #3  
Rebecca

Yes, I excerise everyday. And watch what I eat. I don't that much to lose and I am happy with what i've lost. I have 11 more to go.
Closed Thread