Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2005, 11:03 PM   #1  
WW Moderator

Default Can you answer a WW question for me?

Hello, Chicks. I am hoping you can clarify a couple of things for me.

1. You still have to pay for missed weeks, right? If I skip a week and go the next week I pay 2x, right?

2. Weighing is not optional at meetings, correct? Do all meetings offer a 'free pass' to go to a meeting without weighing on one occasion? I read about this once, but I don't know if it was a local thing or something that happened in all regions.

Thank you for the help!
Old 02-28-2005, 11:22 AM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

Hi Jennifer:

If you miss a meeting you need to have it paid for in some form unless you are on the Liberty program. My region doesn't offern Liberty nor a free pass unless you buy certain prepay packages.

My region is you have to weigh but you don't need to be told what it is. However some regions have a 'free or no weigh' pass once a year.
Old 02-28-2005, 05:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 169/167.6/135

Height: 5'3'

Hi Jennifer,
Years ago when I went to WW, if you missed a meeting you paid double the next week., but now if I miss a week I pay $5 for the missed meeting. Also have gotten some "skip a weigh in" passes. Used one, then they gave me another one which I haven't used yet. Don't know how often they hand them out., but they know if you feel fat one week you won't come, so they offer the "skip a weigh in" cuz they want you to come for the support. You still have to pay, but you don't have to be weighed.
And no, I didn't buy any prepay packages.

Lisa
Old 03-01-2005, 01:15 AM   #4  
WW Moderator

So, I guess these are rules made by individual franchises?
Old 03-01-2005, 09:52 AM   #5  
Cowboy Up Chick

Jennifer, W/W international makes the basic rules and their areas follow those strictly. They are the ones with the Loyal and Liberty plans and I believe offer 'no weigh' passes. Then each franchise can follow or change them a bit. The basic rules are supposed to stay the same but who knows for sure. LOL!
Old 03-01-2005, 10:46 AM   #6  
Josie

I think, too, that they roll things out at different times in different parts of the country. If you don't have the Liberty plan or no-weigh passes where you are, it's possible they just haven't made it there yet. Ask your leader or receptionist if there's any plan to get them where you are in the near future.

Josie
Old 03-01-2005, 02:12 PM   #7  
Cowboy Up Chick

Sonja, No it is a franchise thing because Liberty and Loyal plans have been around for over 3 years that I now for certain.

It is more the franchise vs W/W International thing.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:19 PM   #8  
WW Moderator

Thanks for your help, everybody!
Closed Thread