Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2001, 03:27 AM   #1  

hey guys..........well i way almost 300 lbs. but cant afford a program......i was wanting to know if anybody could give me tips on weight watchers......if anyone can help me please i hear such good results .....about weight watchers..........so if any one can help please do and if you would like to email me my email is [email protected] thank you
Old 05-19-2001, 01:50 PM   #2  

I understand where you coming from. I will send you my old book if you want. email me at [email protected] but with that information you need to have somewhere to weigh in. The reason for that is if you don't you have no accountablity and that's why ww works...the weekly weigh in....it's a great motivater
Old 05-19-2001, 01:51 PM   #3  

I understand where you coming from. I will send you my old book if you want. email me at [email protected] but with that information you need to have somewhere to weigh in. The reason for that is if you don't you have no accountablity and that's why ww works...the weekly weigh in....it's a great motivater
Old 05-19-2001, 03:11 PM   #4  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Hi bugg it is me from chat.

With no offence intended, I think am iportant question we all have to ask ourselves Is "can I afford not to join a progam?"

There are several good programs.. you need to find the one that you can live with for the rest of your life. I too have stuggled with my weight and found that if I want to keep it of I have to stick to the program forever, I was not blessed to be a skinny minny.

Something else to concider is that your health insurance may cover the program so the cost to you would be less.

Let me add that I am thrilled that you are ready to take the steps to a healthier livestyle and I wish you all the luck and inner strenght that it will take to achive your goal.

-L
Old 05-19-2001, 07:02 PM   #5  

Default hello L

i dont take it in offense at all i dont even have any programs out here except tops and have no way of gettin there so i am doin the best i can for the time being...........i never take what ppl say offensively if they are tryin to help and i know that they mean well........thank you so much talk to you later
Old 05-20-2001, 12:47 PM   #6  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Bugg,

Another program simmilar to WW is the Richard Simmons program. I know you can do it through the mail and log in to the web for suport and stuff. Read the boards here and maybe make a post and see if it is something that may work for you.. You also may be able to find the stuff you need on Ebay.

-L
Closed Thread