South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 03:56 PM   #1  

Default Need to get back on track

Hello Gang,
I weighed in about a week ago and was down another 6-7 pounds! It was a miracle! I was so happy I felt like crying. I do feel different, with a loss of about 17 so far, I couldn't tell all that much, althought I did squeeze into a pair of pants I haven't worn in a while

Like I said, that WAS about a week ago, and I sorta fell off the wagon. I ate chips, cookies, pizza, bad stuff. I tried to fit in workouts and did a few

I'm not going to let this wreck me though. I'm determined to get back ON the wagon, and get moving again. I'm over halfway to my goal and I know if I keep trying I can make it. Here's to the other chicks who've recently posted about their 'falling off' Let's keep rollin'
Roch
Old 02-24-2005, 04:35 PM   #2  
China

Rochelle,

You have been doing GREAT. Don't let a few mistakes discourage you. Get right back on The Beach and the pounds will continue to disappear

It's great that you have been making it to the gym.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:55 AM   #3  
beachbum

BIG CONGRATS ON YOUR 6 POUND WEIGH LOSS Rochelle Your doing great. Don't beat yourself up by one mistake. Just go back OP and you'll be fine again. Drink lots of water is the old trick I learned from another plan. Hugs BB
Old 02-25-2005, 01:40 PM   #4  
Zen-meister

Rochelle,

Let's be support buddies. I fell off the wagon too. I guess I'm not sure how to deal w/ eating out or basically eating anywhere that's not at home. Sometimes, I'm in such a rush in the morning, I don't have time to prep lunch to take with me and end up trying to get something at lunch that is unsatisfying and unhealthy! ( Then when I'm at home, I'm so tired from the day I don't want to prep meals for the next day or even for dinner. It's a vicious cycle, but I'm determined to get out of it too!
Old 02-25-2005, 06:40 PM   #5  

You can do it! Just get back on plan. Look at how well you've done!
Old 02-26-2005, 07:23 AM   #6  

Height: 5'-2"

Rochelle, you've done so well, girl!
Keep at it... don't let one failure drag you down.
Old 02-26-2005, 04:23 PM   #7  

Ahhhh I fell off the wagon so hard that I bounced!

I've worked it out though. If I am unprepared in anyway.. then it's on for young and old. I eat crap and I feel lousy.

So what I've done the past few Sundays is spend the day preparing for the week ahead. Yeah it takes a few hours, but I put my mp3 player on "bloody loud" and sing at the top of my lungs! It's pretty fun actually.

I make 10 salads (for my partner and I) and seal them up all good and proper (they actually last really well over the week) and chop up celery etc. I make jelly in plastic cups so i can take it to work and pop it right in the fridge. Basically I do as much as humanly possible on Sunday because I know myself, and know that I will not want to prepare stuff as i go.. i'm too fat and lazy!

So that's my tip for what it's worth. It works fairly well.. although last week i had a shocker and I thought i was prepared.. but i wasn't.. i skipped breakky a few days and that was the problem (I am such a breakky girl! I can't live without it).

Closed Thread