Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 09:19 AM   #1  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Wiggly Wednesday!

I wanted to use a "w" word and wiggly was it!
Old 01-26-2005, 09:47 AM   #2  
One Sick Puppy

Default Here We Go!

Hey look! I didn't start two threads today!

I didn't make it to a WW meeting last night because a certain little doggie didn't want to cooperate with me about pooping before I left. So I was too late for the 6:00 meeting. Darn it! Next week, I'll be able to go here in town so I shouldn't have any trouble.

I have a major challenge coming up at the end of February. I'll be working nights for two months and that is usually when I stop going to WW and stop watching what I eat. I simply cannot do that this time!! I'm going to see if I can find some posters who work nights and do WW and see how they make it work for them.

Today, on a local radio show, they're talking about people suing McDonald's for their kids being fat. One lady who claimed that she used to be a model and it's fast food's fault that her kids are fat. This woman doesn't even work and claims that she doesn't have time to make healthy meals for her kids. Her 19 year old daughter is 140 lbs (didn't specify a height) and she thinks her daughter is too heavy. Of course, she thinks her daughter is going to be a model like she claims she used to be. It was just infuriating! What an idiot!!!!!!Luckily, I'm not the only one in Omaha who had problems with what she said and lots of people are calling in and talking about what a moron she is.

Went shopping again last night, I got 3 button-up blouses and another pair of black pants and a little jewelry. I look very sophisticated today.

OH MY GOSH! I almost forgot to tell you guys! (Saying sophisticated reminded me about this). I applied for a different job (internally) yesterday. It would be a big pay raise for me and I think that I'd enjoy the work. I'm sure a ton of people will apply for it, so I'm not putting too much thought into it. I did just order Interviews For Dummies, which will hopefully help me if/when I interview for it. I had a panic attack yesterday when I thought about it, but I'm pretty OK with it now.

Eating yesterday wasn't so great. There was leftover pizza and wings in one of the classrooms and they invited us to help them finish it off and I grabbed a really cheesy cheese pizzza piece and three wings. Not the worst, but then I had a little bit of FF Ice Cream with chocolate syrup and lots of peanuts. Oh well, I've had worse days. Today will be better.

I better get some work done now. See ya!
Old 01-26-2005, 10:04 AM   #3  

Good Morning,
I'm exausted today, woke up at 2:20 in the am and couldn't go back to sleep. It was after 5 when I finally fell asleep. Hopefully I can catch a nap today, gotta work tonight.

Jess, I work nights. I find the hardest night the first night cause I'm usually up for 24 hrs. I pace out the points, and generally use em all available points in that day. After that I start my day when I wake up, so I generally count points from suppertime till morning. I find that I actually do better at night cause I'm not as hungry. It is hard on your body though, and I find I'm not as good at getting the exercise at night. You just have to find a system that works for you.
Old 01-26-2005, 12:13 PM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies even more sick than yesterday YAY :P but dh is back to work
Jess! Love new clothes you're going to rock that interview
Wenwella I hate when that happens!!!
bbl
Kierie
Old 01-26-2005, 02:19 PM   #5  
Canadian Chick

Default Anyone Remember Me?

Hey Girls,

I've been gone so long but I'm trying to get back into being healthy and this place is one place that always helped. I had a pretty crappy year in 04 and ended up gaining more weight! I'm am at my highest ever 299.5 I broke my tailbone last February and so was out of commsion until almost July. Then in August my family suffered a tragedy. My uncle (49) and cousin (20) were killed in a car accident. Very tough. At the time we were living across the street from them. Then in October a new gilr moved in below us with her two cats and because of allergies I started suffering from chronic asthma. We had to move but were unable to for almost 8 weeks and that I wasn't able to do anything because I just couldn't breathe. Anyway it took me until almost Christmas to breathe better. So now here I am ready to get my old self back. This has been the most unactive year of my life. I'm not going to follow WW this time b/c it just costs too much. I started reading DrPhil's book and I am just going to slowly make positive changes. One change is coming back here because you guys are always such awesome support. I noticed that there are still some familiar faces around (Yay). Good to see you guys!

-Rina

Last edited by RhubarbJelly; 01-26-2005 at 09:44 PM.
Old 01-26-2005, 03:51 PM   #6  
One Sick Puppy

Default Rina!!!!

RINA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that you posted--I was just thinking about you the other day! I still have your name on my MSN Messenger and I thought to myself "I wonder how she's doing". It sound like things haven't been wonderful for you, but not as bad as they could be. I'm SO glad you're back, it's great to see you! HUG!!

OK, I'd love to write more, but these people who keep paying me to work actually want me to do some work. Jerks.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:50 PM   #7  
Canadian Chick

Hi Jess!

I have you on my yahoo messenger still. My msn what screwed up so I just started from scratch on it but don't have anyone's id from before.
So are you still working at the nuclear plant? How's the love life? What else is new? I missed you guys but was unmotivated and didn't want to bring you all down. I'm glad to be back
Closed Thread