Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 01-21-2005, 03:29 PM   #1  

Default need advice

hi everyone
i'm new to the forum and was wondering if you had any advice for me

i just broke 2 of my toes and cannot do any cardio until it heals which is about a month
i'm freaking out and don't know what to do
should i just do strenght training??? i don't belong to a gym so the bike is out of the question

any advice would be helpful!

thank you
iris
iris62467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 03:52 PM   #2  

I don't know where you are so this may be a completely stupid suggestion lol but what about swimming? Just a thought it's summer here so that is what I would do however if it is winter where you are it might not be the best idea. Definitely keep up with the strength training because it burns calories too. I guess the best thing to do is just do whatever exercise you feel comfortable doing. Anything is better then nothing.

Good luck - I hope your toes feel better soon ouch!.
Amity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 04:03 PM   #3  

thank you amity for your advice

i am in new york, so it is definitely winter here - but that is a good idea though swimming

i will continue with the weights and then maybe i can add low impact kickboxing - i usually do lots of step and hi/lo

good luck to you!!!
iris62467 is offline   Reply With Quote