Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2001, 02:39 PM   #1  

Hi everyone! Hope all is well.

Crystal, sounds like you had a great vacation! I have little ones so I know what you mean about the airport! Over the holidays we went to Disney World, and my brother-in-law bought my son a toy gun there. It was in our carry on bag and they wouldn't let us through. We were going to have to go back to baggage check in and check it like luggage! Well, I wanted to just leave it( not to crazy about my 4 yr old having a toy gun anyway, ya know?) but he would not have that. Finally my hubby took him on through and I snuck it to the lady. She felt so bad but I told her he would forget all about it in 5 min. He did, never mentioned it again! Kids are a handful but I wouldn't give them up for anything!!!

Hey kd, glad you're losing a healthy way! What's CAD? I'm sure I've heard of it....just can't remember . How long have you been doing it? Good luck with that!

Well, I'm still doing okay. I'm still b/p ing about once a day. I can't seem to stop and its very frustrating. I know its alot better than before but I just hate it! I'm ready for it to be over! I've lost most of the weight that I gained...have a few lbs to go but I can fit into all of my summer clothes again. I'm not worried about"blowing up"again because I have been eating really well. Last night I actually ate a big bowl of beans and rice w/ham RIGHT before I went to bed. I can't believe I kept it down. I kept waking up in the middle of the night thinking I'd be so fat in the AM. BUT I woke up this mornin so proud of myself! That was a big thing for me...I usually go to bed on an empty stomach. So hopefully that will get me through today, I know I'll feel better after I work out.

Well. kiddos are killing each other so I better go! Take care!

Rachel
Old 05-18-2001, 08:29 PM   #2  

Hi all,

I don't know what is up but I am not getting notified when there are new messages on here. Sorry I haven't checking in. I didn't forget about you all.

Rachel,
I am so proud of you for keeping your dinner down and for feeling good about it. Way to go.

As for me it is round 3 of cryo-surgery. The cells came back positive this time. I go next week to have it done.
So keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Let's hope this time they stay away.

I gotta go it is starting to Thunderstorm here. I will write more later.

Crystal
Old 05-29-2001, 08:31 PM   #3  

Default WHERE ARE YOU RACHEL????

Rachel

I haven't heard anything from you lately. I hope you are doing alright. I miss our chats. Email me or reply to this post.

Hope you are ok.

Crystal
Old 06-13-2001, 03:52 PM   #4  

Talking

I'm back!!! Well, sort of, I'm still in Dallas at my mom's . I'll be home on Fri.. I've been here a couple weeks and she just got a computer so i wanted to check in. I'm doing the same...up and down...but I'm ok.
How are you crystal? How'd you're surgery go? ...and work?
Let me know, I'll write more fri night.

Rachel
Old 06-13-2001, 11:17 PM   #5  

Hi Rachel

I thought you fell off the face of the earth....... I am doing good. Still pretty sore but it is getting better. The cancer cells are froze off. It was worse this time than any other time. I get really depressed about this. I am only 23 and I don't want to have to deal with the idea of maybe having a hysterectomy. Pretty scary. The doctor said I am lucky to have had my children when I did, but we were planning on maybe trying for a boy. I guess I should be glad that I at least was able to have the 2 beauties that I do.

Work is going pretty good. The weather is hot here. It takes a lot out of you working in the heat. The pool has only been open almost 2 weeks and I have 2 coppertone babies. They make me sick they are so tan.

I am working on my diet and exercise. I am doing AWESOME!!!!! 13lbs in 2 months. And I am doing it healthy....

How are you doing with your b/p? I still have tendencies to just not eat but then I start getting light headed and shaky. So what I have been doing is just cutting back. Eating what I want but in moderation. It is doing wonders.

Hope to hear from you some more. I miss you!!!!!

Love and Prayers
Crystal

PS have a safe trip home
Closed Thread