Old 01-12-2005, 10:30 PM   #1  

Smile Hi!

Hi Everyone!
I am new to this forum. No matter how hard I tried I still turned 30! I have been execising 3x/week for about 8 weeks now. I am frustrated with the slow pace of the weight loss even though I know that is the healthiest way. I need a support system. My DH is wonderful but he is the biggest healthy diet crusher known to mankind! Just to make me happy he'll stop by the store and pick up a pint of Cherry Garcia! I have made very specific requests and he obliges while he eats some triple chocolate, fudge ribbon peice of heaven ice cream. I eat my FF, SF, lemon sorbet with a smile but I secretly wish he had brought home something yummy! I look forward to getting to know all of you and building up my willpower in the process!
Sandra
abounding_joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 10:48 PM   #2  

Hi Abounding Joy! My name is Christina and I am also new to this forum. I kind of stumbled upon it while looking for motivation. I have been on WW for about three months now and that seems to be my limit to stay motivated, I am back on track this week after blowing it for two weeks during the holidays! Gained 2 pounds. I guess it could have been worse and would have if not for WW. What type of program are you on? How much do you need to lose? Nice talking to ya! Christina[link=http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php] [image noborder]http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar-ost/cartoonstar01/lb/225/150/209/[/image][/link]
christina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 10:57 PM   #3  

Default Hi

Hi Christina,
I my work has a gym and trainers are available so I signed to do the fit start program. I commit to workout 3X/wk and follow a sensible eating plan for 12 weeks with 4 one on one appointments with the trainer. I love the structure I just wish I had more willpower and actually wanted to eat food that is good for me ! I liked WW but not the meetings. The point system is great i still have all of my stuff and use it to track my eating.
See you around.
Sandra
abounding_joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 02:11 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello to the both of you. My name is Lisa and I am a regular here. I may not post every day but I do read. Let me invite you over to the week of . . . posts. We talk about anything and everything while incouraging each other along. Come and have fun.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote