Old 01-10-2005, 04:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Default Anyone heard from Jill (jillegal)

I just realized that I haven't seen her on here since before the holidays. I hope all is well with her.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 11:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

I've heard from her. She's fine, and hopefully will be on soon to tell you herself.
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 02:18 AM   #3  
Crazy Canuck

I'm here, I'm here - thanks for asking, Dawnyal

I haven't been gone that long, after all I did write one of my loooong-winded posts last week, but will admit to being insanely busy since (hence this post at 2 am) . However, I have to make some time to take down my Christmas tree as it looks like a cactus and we pretty much have a new green carpet (I, for one, am pretty sick of having pine needles imbedded in my feet!) Then again, it IS figure skating season and I have my priorities! For instance, I'll be absent all next week (unless someone wants me to text message live results from the Canadian Figure Skating Championships). I wouldn't exactly call myself a skating fanatic...well, I AM going to Russia for the World Championships in March (the average temperature is -20) instead of heading to a warm beach, but I'm killing two birds with one stone. You see, I took Russian history in university and can't wait to see all the places I studied. Granted, Russia in August would probably be more pleasant, but I'm looking forward to experiencing a whole Dr. Zhivago type feeling (and I'm Canadian - tough enough to take on a little cold weather!)

Okay, this "busy" excuse is bunk - as I told Charbar, I haven't been here lately because I'm nervous about visiting in case I end up pregnant! More lies...Howie probably has a better chance of getting pregnant than I do...sigh, aging is such a mixed blessing.

Welcome to all the new members! There's nothing like gungho newbies to get us all motivated with their expectations! As for my weight-loss? Well, I lost weight over Christmas because of the Norwalk flu, but sort of made up for that when I was feeling better at New Years...but, as so many have said, its a fresh new year and I'm ready to meet that goal challenge - bring it onnnnn!

Oh yeah, here's my Christmas bling - gonna keep this guy!

Take care all you dear losers!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ring.JPG (17.8 KB, 45 views)
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 03:25 AM   #4  
beautiful

i'm glad that you are ok. i'm still laughing over the howie comment. you crack me up!
jkfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 08:43 AM   #5  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

I'm sure Howie is not laughing.. yikes!

So what are you doing at the skating thing? skating, judging or just obsessed? (miss hockey at all?) I love watching Elvis skate - he's just not your typical male skater.

btw.. your ring... STUNNING!!! I love opals- and the diamonds, well that's just a bonus!!! keep him, for sure!

signed a fellow Canuck.. living just a north then you - but state side

Dana
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 11:00 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

I tried to do a search to see the last time I saw a post from you and couldn't find one but I'm glad to see you are still alive and well. I'm not a big fan of skating either but I would like to see one in person (other than the Disney on ICE).

I too love your ring and your Russia trip sounds like fun. I too would like to go when it's super cold just to have that experience
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 09:55 PM   #7  
Live for the Moment!

Jilly! So glad to you see my darling fellow canadian!

Holy Woman! Bling is right! It's beautiful... charming infact! I love it! You're right - he's definetly a keeper! jk

Anyways, enjoy your figure skating.. My mom is a figure skating nut too! I took her to Stars on Ice last Mothers Day and am thinking of doing it this year too! I'm not a huge fan, but that was a good show and I really enjoyed it.

Keep in touch! Muwah!
Your Favorite Newfie Girl
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:55 PM   #8  
missaprylj

It *IS* beautiful! Glad you're well.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:46 PM   #9  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

You are such a freak. Russia in the winter? Holy turkey butt girl! Couldn't you be a big fan of surfing instead?

Have fun anyway and don't freeze to death or anything.
Goddess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 11:52 PM   #10  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Ok I heard my name mentioned. I'm not a pregnant women but I play one on TV. LOL I feel pregnant sometimes with this extra weight but there aint nothing going to come out of you know where. SHUDDER!!!
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 12:03 AM   #11  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Howie, when little kids ask if I'm pregnant, (I pause and wait 10 seconds so I won't crush their little spirits) I tell them, "Yes, I'm have a little bucket of Crisco!"
Goddess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 01:14 AM   #12  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

LOL Howie and Jessica

What a gorgeous ring, Jill!
Raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 02:29 AM   #13  
Crazy Canuck

Charbar - Yes, I do miss my "Maple Bud Boys in Blue", but it was great watching the Canadians win the junior hockey title last week. Gee, too bad the Americans didn't even medal. Oh, but you root for the Canucks, anyway, right? By the way, most people who leave Canada for the States usually go south seeking warmth, not even farther north!! I also enjoy Elvis Stojko's skating, even though I nearly put an end to it - was picking up my daughter one morning (she trained at the same facility) and almost accidently ran him down in the parking lot (it was his fault - he shouldn't have "left the building")

Dawnyal - Actually, I AM a huge fan of figure skating (I'm just not as huge as I used to be - I know, baaad pun ). I have to hold onto the boards when I skate, but my daughter makes up for what I lack.

Celina - Glad my darlin' from the rock likes my rock. Oh yes, make sure you take your Mum to the Saddledome to see Stars on Ice again!

Apryl - I meant to thank you for your kind comments over in my "Reflections" thread. You just keep getting sweeter as time goes by. So glad you're the unique young lady you are (and not a typical teenager )

Goddess J - Who you calling a freak?? I'M a super-freak!! I have no intention of freezing to death - got a new parka so big I can barely move and my son-in-law gave me one of those authentic Russian fur hats to wear. Hey, you must have had an easy delivery...bet it slipped right out. How old is "Cris" now?

Howie - Wondered if you were going to take the bait. You came in handy as an extreme example of how "inconceivable" it would be for me to be with child again. Tell me though, if it WAS possible for men to bear children would you not want to experience the miracle of birth? I guess it would have to be a C-section.

jkfla and Raelynn - So glad we manage to keep you giggling. Who said losing weight was all work and no play?

Okay, enough of this silliness - tis time for bed. Hope you're all sleeping tight with visions of smaller sized clothes dancing in your head.

Last edited by Jillegal; 01-23-2007 at 08:20 AM. Reason: hands on the wrong keys for an entire sentence!!
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 10:34 AM   #14  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Maybe when I was younger I would have wanted to. But not now. AND YES IT WOULD BE C SECTION.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 11:38 PM   #15  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Love the bling!!!

Wouldn't you just crap a small brick if you did wind up pregnant? *knocks wood*
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote