Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2005, 09:20 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Thursday January 6

Hi Ladies I'm planning a busy day for me today
I have already been job hunting and i'm just finishing up so i can study for my drivers written exam attempt #2
Come out and play lets have another busy day!
Love
Kierie
Old 01-06-2005, 10:08 AM   #2  
Eve's Mom

Ali - I am sorry to hear about your procedure. Sounds like you were taken aback. But don't worry about the pg thing - they can stitch your cervix up so you keep your pg. And I have a prob with my cervix too and the OBGYN said that the real issue is if you have prob with uterus. And we got pg in 2 months!! So don't worry yourself. Just focus on gettig better and feeling well! Sending you cyber hugs.

Kier - what contractor - wha..? You lost me yesterday. Perhaps I am way too out of the loop.

Lori - I miss the points ranges myself. I lost best with them and not with the 35 flexpoints a week and a target. But hey- there was a canadian study that showed that WW is the only program of the commercial ones (jenny craig, la weight loss, etc,) that is proven effective and longterm. Awesome!!

Hi to the newbies - looks like y'all had a busy day on the boards yesterday. I had a migrane and was home (drug-free...ah, pregnancy) trying to get well. Today I am sick, puking and naseous. Diclectin is not helping today, oddly. But I am in the office and I have my OBGYN today. I get to find out the weight damage. I haven't been weighing, just so I don't get obsessive. But I have been doing the Yoga Mama video- it's good!

OK must run. TTFN ladies!
Old 01-06-2005, 10:23 AM   #3  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Good morning ladies!

Kier - Is it a special license you are going for?

Belle - That must be rough! I can't imagine not being able to take anything for a headache...guess I never thought of that side of pregnancy before. I hope you feel better today!

Last night I did really good, stayed OP. Was 26 points in the 24-29 range. Haven't had any obstacles yet, but I'm sure they are bound to come up. This Saturday DH and I are going to Boston to see some bands play, I know I'm going to want to have a couple of drinks so I'm going to have to allow for that.

I had a horrible day at work yesterday. I was in meetings for 7 hours and I didn't end up getting any real work done. I hate it when that happens! And the meetings I go to are always very frustrating since people butt heads a lot on different ways to do things. I got home last night and played video games for a while, made dinner, ate, and vegged in front of the TV for the rest of the night. I was supposed to clean the bathroom. Guess I know what I will be doing tonight now
Old 01-06-2005, 10:43 AM   #4  

Morning all!
Its a yicky freezing rain type day here in SW Ontario. Definatly a wanna stay indoors type of day. I've been enjoying a couple days off work. Back to reality tomorrow and we'll see if I can manage to stay OP, the first time I tried this ww thing home was the hard part and work was the easy part. I'm finding it the opposite this time. Went out to dinner last night, went over by a few points but I'd planned for it in the previous two days eating. I so wanna see a change on the scale, patience is not one of my virtues
Have a great day
Dani
Closed Thread