Old 01-03-2005, 06:07 PM   #1  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Default The Biggest Loser - second to last show -tomorrow!

There is a 90 minute show on tomorrow, just wanted to remind those who have been watching it. Next week will be the big finale. Who watched the show on just before Xmas? I had to work and completely forgot to tape it. It was some kind of a blooper show or something? Did anyone watch it and can fill me in?

Okay who do you think is going to win? I have been completely and totally wrong in my predictions right from the beginnning and I've changed my opinion on the characters of Ryan and Gary who I thought were jerks at the beginning but they seemed to have changed over the course of these shows. I think Ryan or Gary is going to win. I wonder how they will finish it off, like a Survivor type vote where they all come back and vote?
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 07:58 PM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Jen - it was a recap show. It showed some clips that you hadn't seen before, went through everyone's progress and showed some great comparison pics.
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 08:43 PM   #3  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

I vote for Gary!!!!!!!!!!
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 09:20 PM   #4  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchAPrettyFace
I vote for Gary!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with you! Go, Gary! Go, Gary! I truly love Mo the very best, but he is just not destined to win, unfortunately. I felt Andrea (Dre) deserved it the most, but since she's out, I'm rooting for Gary. NOT Ryan, and DEFINITELY not the brunette chick who was Lisa's bud.
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 10:13 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

I'm with y'all on Gary as well. I also thought Dre should've won but oh well.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 10:26 AM   #6  
Jen

I understand that it will be a live show (next week's finale) as they are advertising tickets on the message board on the nbc site. So it should be interesting to see how they have done from the time they stopped taping and went home until now. I'm guessing that Kelly will be voted off tonight and then it'll be down to the 3 guys.
Old 01-04-2005, 01:47 PM   #7  
Megan

S/C/G: 200/138/133

Height: 5'5"

i read my new tv guide last night and they had an update on the show and they only had three of them featured in the article... i think it was a SPOILER... but it was...

hey, dont read anymore if you dont want to know!

there was 3 of them in the article and then i turned the page looking for the fourth person but nope, didn't see the fourth person. maybe my tv guide was missing a page, but it was just

gary, ryan and kelly. no mention of mo in the article. hmmmmmmmmmm

haha, watch me be totally wrong
NYCT1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 09:05 PM   #8  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TannyMc
haha, watch me be totally wrong
No, you're not.

Kelly better not win, I can't stand her.
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 09:41 PM   #9  
beautiful

i hope i don't spoil this for anyone but.....

who else was so sad to see mo leave? i bawled like a big baby. and i was so happy about his update. i'm rooting for Gary to win.
jkfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 10:24 PM   #10  
Learning to love ME!

I dozed off at the end. Did Mo continue his weight loss on his own? I didn't get why Gary and Ryan chose to vote off Mo. Did I miss something? And maybe I'm a minority here, but I want Kelly to win! Go girl!
Gypsydancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 12:26 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Gary is a hot older man.. I'd take some of that I hope he wins, he really rocks, he's such a great person I almost didn't watch the show after reading it was a recap, thank goodness I didn't.. it was a really good show. Go Gary Go!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 08:43 AM   #12  
beautiful

darlene....
ryan would have voted for mo anyway. and gary explained why he voted for mo. something about because if he would have voted for kelly it would have tied and mo would have automatically been sent home and he didn't want that to happen. he said something like if mo was going to be sent home he wanted it to come from him and not because he would have been sent anyway..... or something like that. i was trying to watch through screaming kids so i missed part of it. but he did continue his weight loss and as of last nights update is down 80 pounds and has a goal of losing 100 more this year. i was really impressed with his goodbye speech too. he just seems like a really great person.

and i was thinking last night that it would be awesome for kelly to win because i'd love to see a woman win it but i don't think that will happen so that is why i'm going for gary. he just seems like a really nice guy. did anyone catch the episode where he got on the track and ran with mo? that was one of the sweetest things i have ever seen.
jkfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 08:52 AM   #13  
Jen

Gary voted off Mo because he knew that unless both of he and Ryan voted off Kelly that Mo would go no matter what. If he had voted for Kelly and Ryan voted for Mo it would be Mo would go because in the event of a tie the person with the lowest percentage would go and that would be Mo. I guess he knew from conversations with Ryan prior that Ryan wasn't going to vote for Kelly and Gary said that he would rather just vote Mo off than have him eliminated because he (Mo) had the lowest percentage. Really I'm not sure what difference it makes. Mo looked amazing in his after pics, he's lost 26 more lbs and I thought looked like a new man. He'll look great when he loses even more. You won't even recognize him. In some ways I think Kelly deserved to be in the final 3 more than Mo because she did work harder. I wonder how long they were at home before the season finale. Caroline said it was a few months, I hope they say next week. Really though what kind of a wimp is Kelly? I mean with regards to the challenge she was worried about getting frostbitten fingers. Okay it is California, it is raining, I don't think she really has to worry about frost bite. I would have held on a lot longer for an $8000 treadmill! 2 good things about the show was that Kelly didn't get all po'd about Ryan voting off Lisa the previous week, she knew it was all part of the game and the class that Mo showed when he left as contrary to the b!tchy whinniness that Lisa showed when she left. How great was that everyone got up to give Mo a hug goodbye, even Caroline Rhea. It was a good show and I really look forward to next week's finale.
Old 01-05-2005, 11:45 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

It was a pretty good show this time. Kelly gained a few points in my book this time around as well. She also lost a few when she was worried about frostbitten fingers. I guess it's just the competitive me and I wouldn't have given up but that is me.
Jen I think I heard Caroline say they would be back in 3 months, so I'm guessing that's how long they've been home with their families.
It was sad to see Mo leave and I hope he continues the success he has had so far but it spoke volumes to me when Bob asked him if he had worked on his cardio that morning and said no. I hope he took it to heart when Bob told him he didn't have to have someone to workout with and that he had to do it for himself.

OMG Dre looked awesome. She looked like she was having a blast shopping.

I also hope that when this is over they continue to do updates on them on upcoming seasons. I really would like to see all of them succeed.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote