Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2001, 10:39 PM   #1  

Angry

Hi Ladies, I was crusing the internet the other night looking at my long neglected WW sites, clicked on this thread and found JudySP, who I know from another e-mail group. She invited me to come on over and join in. I'm 42, mom of 5 (ages 2-13) and weigh 147. The WW range for my height (5'5") is 120-144 and for most of my adult years I weighed 134-139. I touched on 139 for a few glorious seconds after the last child was born, turned 40, quit work to be a SAHM and then started working my way up the scale. I want to nip this upward spiral in the bud, get back down to the mid 130's and get on a healthy life time eating plan. I joined WW for 8 weeks last fall, lost 6 pounds, then came the holidays, basketball season for my boys, just life in general and quit going to WW. Well, guess what, the weight and all my old eating habits are back! Today was my first day back OP. I still haven't decided if I'm going to formally rejoin WW or not. I like to workout so the exercise part of WW isn't a problem for me. My biggest challenge coming up is hosting a family reunion this weekend. I've got some ideas on how to handle the menu-more on that later.
Old 05-14-2001, 06:45 AM   #2  
GARDENING ADDICT

Hi Leslie
Welcome to WW at Home!!!
Keep browsing and posting and you will get enough info to help you decide if you want to go to meetings or try it on your own at home and save the money. This place is great for gaining info,support and encouragement and everybody is so helpful. It's nice to have a place to go to where you feel welcomed by friends who are working towards the same goals. Good luck.
~~~Sil
Closed Thread