Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 09:29 AM   #1  

Default 2005 New Years Resolutions

Everyone I know will make a New Years resolution. Will you? What is yours?

I think mine will be simple. I want to keep losing an average of 1.5 pounds per week until I reach my goal.

I need to set a new mini goal too. I want to lose 10 pounds by Valentine's Day. Did you know that is only 6 weeks and 4 days from today.

I want to be a more healthy, fit, good looking lady by year end. Hopefully reaching my lifetime goal.......(don't know what that is yet but I think it is doable)

What's yours??
Old 12-30-2004, 11:02 AM   #2  

My ultimate goal is to be at 120 (I'm 5'2", so that's very do-able) by the time I turn 30. My birthday is in early June, so I don't have too long. I have 25 pounds to go, so that's just over 4 pounds a month. I can do it! I want to start my 30's healthy and fit.

Angela
Old 12-30-2004, 12:34 PM   #3  

My goal is to lose the rest of my weight. Short term, I want to lose 15 lbs by the end of March. I also want to get to where I make enough time to work out 4 times a week.
Old 12-30-2004, 01:09 PM   #4  

My resolution is to loose 15 lbs for good. I would like to accomplish this by June. I want to learn the CORE plan,particularly eating within the comfort zone. I think that is the key for me.

I also want to get organized. I think that would also help with my weight loss efforts.

Good luck and happy NEW YEAR!!

Active
Old 12-30-2004, 10:28 PM   #5  
Southside White Sox Fan

My only New Years Resolution for this year is to continue my quest for the healthier me! I want to reach my 10% goal by February 10. I want to lose a total of 50 pounds by May 19th. I want to hit the 75 pound loss mark by November 10, which will be my 14th wedding anniversary. If I can do that I'll be smaller than on my wedding day by about 20 pounds! This would put me half way to goal! I'm not going to predict any more than that for now!
Old 12-31-2004, 12:42 PM   #6  

Height: 5'7"

I'm shooting for healthy and happy!

1. Lose the rest of my weight (8-10 pounds) by Valentine's Day and keep it off.
2. Learn to maintain without punishing myself constantly.
3. Speak nicely to everyone, with a soft and kind tone of voice.
4. Forgive, heal, renew. I got a bracelet two weeks ago with those words engraved on it. I am going to remember it whenever I start to feel discouraged.
5. Save money. I started in October for Christmas and realized that I *can* do it if I pay attention.
6. Start Christmas shopping next week.
Old 01-02-2005, 02:30 PM   #7  

HI everyone. I have read this website for a long time searching for PCOS information. I finally rejoined WW for the 4th time! I made the following resolutions for 2005. I have mistreated this body now for the past 10 years! I am now 41 and want to be healthier and be a role model for my daughter.
I would like to reach my goal weight of 130 by making the meetings, eating well and taking time for myself by exercising. I know WW works! Will keep posting and searching for support here. This is a great site.
Old 01-03-2005, 11:24 AM   #8  
Kathy from Vermont

My goal is similar, continue to eat healthy, encourage my family to do the same by example, and reach my goal of 130 sometime in 2005. I am not going to put too much pressure on myself to lose a certain amount every week because I just get upset when I don't and it evens out in the long run anyway.

Core since 9/13/04 and down 25 pounds.

Kathy
Closed Thread