Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2004, 10:14 AM   #1  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Winter Wonderland Wednesday

Good morning, ladies!! Working hard, will try to get back to post soon.
Old 12-22-2004, 11:32 AM   #2  
Running Babe

Morning Jess,

My eating has been sooooo bad lately... I know I've put on a couple... a journey is never a straight line right...

Anyway, I have a UTI so I am not in the best of moods today... it's a really nasty one too... lots of water, cranberry juice and cipro.

Everyone, thanks for you support BTW... It has been tough, but my man was sweet yesterday, he asked me about my new job and everything and said "congratulations" the second I walked in the door.

Cheers!

Ali
Old 12-22-2004, 12:44 PM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies!
all the thankyous and xmas cards are sent so I'm a relatively Free woman! Today I'm wrapping Pressies and going to map out the mall for Dh and My Sojourn this evening Insane Yeah i think so.
I was reading an article on Motivation last night and I spent a good deal of the evening trying to figure out what mine was something concrete
It hit me this morning in the shower ( where i do my best thinking) We're hoping to Go to Europe in the spring (whether we do or not) Dh's Brother lives in Switzerland on the 3rd floor I want to walk the steps with ease Thats my concrete goal and its big Right now I have trouble with one sizeable flight but this is what I want

Jess girlie how was the potluck did the leech leave yet?
Ali I feel you hon last night 3 words Mac and Cheese. . . Thats awesome about your honey!
bbl
Kierie
Old 12-22-2004, 12:52 PM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I changed my ticker and I Changed my goal back to the 120 since i was told that originally
I'm goign to do part of my workout video even if its not alot I'm goign to do something
Closed Thread