Old 12-19-2004, 11:27 AM   #1  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Default Week of~~December 19~~

Hmm...I had a whole post typed in and for some reason it's gone. No time to redo it right now!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 05:35 AM   #2  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning all!!!
I have been off on a "mental hiatus" but I am doing great now!!
MIL is here visiting and I am not even bothered by it this time!!!

Midwife/Myrtle--My baby turned 2 yesterday..I cant believe they grow up so fast...

Rabbit--Chex party mix is my weakness!! I am staying clear this year..Avoiding all that mess...
I have found some deep down will power all of a sudden and I am hoping it sticks for the entire season...
Hello to all..It is 4:37 and time to leave for work!!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 11:14 AM   #3  
No description available.

Good morning all! All of these wonderful babies! Happy birthday to them all! I have grand plans for today, getting tons done (including exercise! I have not exercised in 10 days....do you know I miss it??)

Time for a healthy breakfast...I have already has half a bite sized twix.
Jen
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 01:28 PM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Geez, I feel like I've been away for weeks! What a busy time!

Jen, Myrtle & RR, Happy 2nd Birthdays to your little ones!!

Karen, Glad you've got DH home again. When does he go to Italy?

Rabbit, Congrats on the new nephew! I like the name Logan. What kind of church do you go to?

Jen, Yes, my MW told me to have sex too!! Now if I could just stay awake long enough!! I'm having enough trouble remembering to take the EPO!

to everyone I missed!

Poor DH thought I was in labor last night! I woke up at 3 am because I was uncomfortable, and Peter kept rolling up closer to me...like a dog on a cold night! (Yes, I've given up on getting him to stay in his own bed for now!) So I got up to pee and couldn't get back to sleep. So then I was starving...and that was keeping me awake, so around 3:30 I finally got up and had a bowl of cereal. Meanwhile DH got up to pee, but didn't pop his head into the kitchen or anything, just went back to bed. So I just talked to him a little while ago and he said he thought "Oh God, she's in labor and eating cereal now to get the food in while she can!!" He's soo funny...last time all I ate all day while in labor was cereal!

No action here though. It's 13° here today and I was gonna go to the mall and do some last minute shopping, but decided I'll wait til tomorrow when it's gonna be 32°! Brrrrr.....
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 09:45 AM   #5  

Good Morning!

Brrr! I'm not sure of the temp, but it's still cold! Yesterday was brutal. And it's supposed to be up to 51 tomorrow. Weird weather.

Lauren: I thought you had Peter sleeping in his own bed! I've been so envious thinking you guys had overcome that obstical! We do ok the first half of the night.

RR: Good to see you around. I can't imagine having to function at 4:30 in the morning!

I hope everyone is having a great week!
Old 12-21-2004, 10:47 AM   #6  
LBH

Karen, sorry to burst the bubble! Nope, it's only gotten worse since we've been at mom's, in the same BR. I will say that last night after he fell asleep in our bed, I moved him to his and he stayed there a good part of the night. Woke up I think it was around 3, crying, then fell out of bed trying to get out, so I cuddled him for a minute and he went back to sleep so I put him in his bed. He stayed there til around 5:20 when I felt a freezing cold hand on my toes (which are usually hanging out the end of the bed) and he was going around to DH's side...of course DH was already up and in the bathroom, so I had to crawl over to that side and lift him up. I figured at that point it wasn't worth it, so I just let him sleep a little longer with me.

He's soo funny when it's time to wake up though, he's definitely my kid, hates waking up! If he wakes up on his own, he's fine, but otherwise it's a struggle. He'll keep crawling back to the pillow and will sometimes throw a fit, but usually just laughs until I get serious about it. On a good note, "1,2,3" disipline technique is starting to work better. Usually he'll stop what he's doing, or come, or whatever by "2".
Old 12-22-2004, 09:47 AM   #7  

Hello all,

It's still cold here, but it's supposed to get up into the 50's today. You never know how to dress. I hate waiting for winter to get settled in to stay!

Lauren: There's an evil little devil in my heart that's glad I'm not alone in this struggle! It seems like just as soon as we get him back to sleeping in his bed most of the night he gets sick and we have to start all over again. Since he weaned he seems to get a cold about every 3-4 weeks. And it lasts for two weeks. Then we start the cycle over again. Ugh.

Hello everyone! I guess you are all out shopping!
Old 12-22-2004, 03:06 PM   #8  
LBH

Hi All,

38 wk. update...saw the MW yesterday and gave in to the pap, which was due anyway. There's nothing going on down there. But nothing happened with Peter until I was actually in labor anyway. Guess I better get more serious about the EPO!

Spent a few miserable hours at the mall yesterday...and going to another one today. I love self-torture. Maybe gravity will work to my advantage and something will start happening down there!

At least it's nice out today...50° right now.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:19 PM   #9  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all! Well here in Ohio, it warmed up for one day and now it is cold again. Weather forcasters are saying we could get anywhere from 2 - 18 inches by noon tommorrow. (Depending on where you live) I am just glad that I don't live near Cleveland and the snow belt anymore. That would be 10x worse.

I am off from work until the 3rd of January, and I don't know what to do with myself. Normally it's homework or researching stuff online but for a week and a half I have nothing to do. Are their any suggestions? Normally I would just eat (not good I know).

Every thing is done for Christmas, I am just anxious to open my presents and see the reactions of those that I purchased for.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 04:51 PM   #10  

Default Merry Christmas!

Hello Everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome! It feels like forever since I have visited - it is fun, yet difficult keeping up and sorting out everyone and everything!

I, too, am off until the third of January! It has been hard already! All I want to do is eat! I am fighting it though, and trying very very hard.

I am ready to be so serious - is there such a thing as a challenge or something like that around here for after the new year?

I hope everyone is doing well - and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone better!

Happy Holidays - best of everything to everyone!

Be safe and be happy!

Myrtle
Myrtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 09:32 PM   #11  

Just a quick check in to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Lauren - my sister (due the 14th) is dialated (spelling?) one to one and a half and she has dropped. ~ We go to the United Church of Christ. We were both raised Catholic.

Change in Christmas plans - my stepfather had an emergency triple bypass this morning so we spent the day at the hospital. Surgery went fine. It seems that he was very fortunate that they found this when they did.

Wish you all a blessed holiday. things are hectic and I'll check in when I can.

Rabbit
Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 11:57 AM   #12  

Merry Christmas Eve!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday. We have Magic Reindeer food to sprinkle on the lawn tonight and milk and cookies for Santa. DH and I just have to put the trike together tonight. I'm so excited. I hope it goes well.

Does anyone know why the snoman looks mad? Maybe the weather is too warm for him?

OK, maybe they shouldn't have let me loose with all the new smilies!

These are so cute: :sball2: :sball: :snf:

Here's a nice snowman :sman:

OK: :merry:
Old 12-24-2004, 12:07 PM   #13  

Height: 5' 7"

Merry Christmas to everyone! Now that were done plowing out this is going to be a very good christmas.

We got 8 inches where I am at but to the south of me there were places that are still in a level 3 emergency, which means only service people on the roads. They got over 3 feet and then had freezing rain on top. (Yuck)

Anyways, Merry Christmas!
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 01:06 AM   #14  
Working on Weight loss!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!
Just wanted to say hello while DH is putting out the gifts!!!
We had snow today..maybe 10 flakes total!!!
Of course, the interstate closed, the world stopped for the flakes!!!
We were 78 for K's party last weekend and 20 this weekend..I see why everyone is sick!!!
Dont over eat!!!1 We had CHristmas eve gumbo tonight and will have the traditional food tomorrow!!!
RR
:merry: :merry: :merry: :merry: :sball2: :sball2:
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 02:51 PM   #15  

Good Afternoon!

I hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas. We learned an important lesson last night. Do not wait until Christmas Eve to put the toys together. We were putting the trike together last night and guess what...no big wheel. I was *so* disappointed. Now we have to go all the way back to the exchange to return it. It's an hour drive. Guess what we're doing tomorrow. Luckily there were other presents so Santa was still a good guy this morning. DH had fun eating the milk and cookies.