Old 12-12-2004, 01:35 PM   #1  
LIZ

Default Newbie And Proud Of It!!!

I posted my story in the buddy up forum... please read.. too long to post again!!! Anyway, I have been on my diet for 2 weeks and have lost 11 lbs. OMG I was so shocked when I weighed myself last night! (It could have been too because my starting weight was one day before my period and then I am done with it now...) But lower is lower right!!!

I will be posting here a lot I think

I am 23 and married to a wonderful police officer "hunter" he is 31.

I am so excited for christmas. Yesterday... I got my hair cut! 9 inches shorter That was scarey but I look much better. I can actually style my hair now. I had been depressed because of my added weight gain, and my appearance just wasn't up to par. So I decided to try some hair styles out on my picture by using lhj.com which is really really cool. I took the picure into the salon and came out looking beautiful. My hair was below the bottom of my bra strap and now it is above my shoulders. I look more professional now and less like a college student! I graduate from college Dec 18!!!! with a BA in history and political science /pre-law!

I am trying to get a job as a pharamceutical sales rep. I interviewed with pfizer 2 weeks ago...but it didn't go that well. (LEARNING EXPERIENCE) I have applied for like 20 other drug rep jobs as well!

So I am hoping to get my weight down to 140 again. get a new career and start my lovely family. all in good time though!

nice to meet everyone!!! LIZ
wishingforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 01:40 PM   #2  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Liz, welcome! I hope you do decide to post here a lot - there's several weekly threads and the occasional challenge thread. Feel free to jump right in!
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 05:01 PM   #3  

Welcome Liz! Goodluck with all your goals.. interviews are hard, I know I was lucky enough to have to interview for summer positions during uni, so by the time it came to interview for my "real life" job... I had a couple of tricks up my sleeve! But you never know, sometimes it's the interviews that you think went badly that are the ones that turn out to be successful!

Hope to see you around
Cheers
Tiff
HAL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 01:22 PM   #4  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Welcome Liz, will look forward to seeing you around here more.

Congrats on the BA!!!!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 03:02 PM   #5  
Living the Laguna life...

Welcome Liz!
When I started losing weight I was about the same as you -- I started at 191 and my goal was 140...I want you to know that you can do it! It has taken me two years to get where I am, so there are no fast fixes, but with lots of hard work it will happen! I am so much happier with myself now than I was then! Congratulations on starting your journey!

michelle
miss michelle is offline   Reply With Quote