Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 09:35 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Can I rant Monday

Morning all,

Can I rant? Today is December 6th and in Canada it's a day of Rememberance and Action on Violence for women and in my e-mail for a local radio station I get an e-mail to say "Have the Breast Christmas Ever"... It's a contest to win a boob job!!!! How crass.... I am not against plastic surgury, but I dunno, maybe I am just trying to convince myself that it's a-okay to have an a-cup... I have never had problems getting a job, date or what not with a small chest and have found being smaller has its advantages (especially for exercise). The ad wants everyone to write and and nominate someone who wants a boob job who have "a chest that doesn't impress"... sigh....

Anyway food hasn't been great, but I would like to be OP for the rest of the month!!

Cheers!

Ali
Old 12-06-2004, 12:44 PM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

ALi I'd be PO'ed too thats offensive especially considering the type of day it is

So i totally fell off the wagon on Saturday, pbj a personal frozenpizza rice and wine and a mikes hard lemonade
and i felt like crap from it on sunday
So i was back op on sunday even at wendys in the face of my dh's frosty they were out of chicken so I had a classic single no bun/condiments and a side salad
the scrapbooking was alot of fun and we decorated the tree saturday night
Today its crappy out and i'm really sore so its a jammie day so far
Come out and play ladies i need distraction
Love
Kier
Old 12-06-2004, 12:45 PM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

oh and lol if you go to the main 3fc page i wrote an article for this month
Closed Thread